Refunds

Back of a beer mat maths.

Average season ticket £600 for 19 games for 7,000 people. So 5 games average just over £1million.

Jordon Ibe £30k a week ish? Last kicked a ball in the Premier League in August. So he will have earned £1.3million since he actually last played...
Eddie must be such a nice guy. Ibe should have been sacked a year ago. His poor discipline and criminal antics must have constituted a breach of contract.

This thread was created virtually on the anniversary of last years ST deadline. When it comes to taking your money they need it 55 days before you get the product. When it comes to giving you some of it back, expect a similar wait.

Simple business accounting surely dictates that they cannot recognise revenue during a FY that is still at risk of having to be refunded to the customer?? Any auditor worth their salt would be all over that in 2 or 3 months time

it stinks. PL footy club....pay the fookin money back asap.
Absolutely, it’s a disgusting way to treat their so called customers and loyal supporters. But then, what do they care about us? As much as I want my football club to win matches, I’ve given up caring about whether or not we stay up.

here's a conspiracy theory for you. The oddly specific 13 working days from 12th June takes you to Wednesday 1st July. Why those dates? Don't they seem odd?

Well..... the club's financial year ends 30th June meaning they can record the income taken in one financial year without having to record the refund. Why would that be attractive?

#FACT
;-)

accounts aren’t based on cash events. The balance sheet at year end will have short term creditors that will be offset by a P&L charge as it’s a known event.

Last edited:
accounts aren’t based on cash events. The balance sheet at year end will have short term creditors that will be offset by a P&L charge as it’s a known event.

i know Sherlock. They could also accrue the cost of sale but conspiracy theories are more fun when you bend truth. live a little. Join the fun.

Absolutely, it’s a disgusting way to treat their so called customers and loyal supporters. But then, what do they care about us? As much as I want my football club to win matches, I’ve given up caring about whether or not we stay up.

That's strange.

Got an email on Thursday saying there seemed to be a bit of a problem with my refund. Probably something to do with V12 finance & could I ring the ticket office.

2-3 minute phone call & the bloke on the line said the money will be in your account by the end of the month.

Just phoned bank & it's in there 48 hours later. As you say, what a disgusting way to treat a fan!!

Oh & by the way I also want my club to win football matches but I do care that they stay up.

That's strange.

Got an email on Thursday saying there seemed to be a bit of a problem with my refund. Probably something to do with V12 finance & could I ring the ticket office.

2-3 minute phone call & the bloke on the line said the money will be in your account by the end of the month.

Just phoned bank & it's in there 48 hours later. As you say, what a disgusting way to treat a fan!!

Oh & by the way I also want my club to win football matches but I do care that they stay up.
Bully for you to have received an email. I don’t even know who V12 finance are so it sounds like you’re a ST holder who’s requesting a refund, in which case it’s a completely different scenario as I buy tickets on a per match basis which would be accounted for in a different way.

Quick question gents....

Anyone had theirs yet? I though I'd read the 25th was a day suggested that payments would be processed?

I had an email from them - "we are processing in batches you should receive you refund by the end of the Month"

(I assume June)

;