Richard Hughes

Well we never expect to beat Man City and haven’t. It was the same relative differential on squad cost between us and a lot of other teams in the championship that year..

Either squad cost matters or it doesn’t. To some on here it does when we play Man City but not when we play Peterborough. Odd….
Fair comment but money doesn't always count. Look at Ipswich this season compared to Leicester or Leeds, or even Southampton come to that. When this happens I always tend to focus on who the coach is because, I guess, I'm always looking out for our next manager as inevitably, a successful AFCB manager will end up elsewhere.

Fair comment but money doesn't always count. Look at Ipswich this season compared to Leicester or Leeds, or even Southampton come to that. When this happens I always tend to focus on who the coach is because, I guess, I'm always looking out for our next manager as inevitably, a successful AFCB manager will end up elsewhere.
I should have added. Look at how much Man United have spent over the past 10 seasons. Currently, they're awful to watch.

;