Richard Hughes

Already making excuses for him…

Lol, I hate Liverpool so I hope he fails miserably. Tbh I never said the guy was brilliant just pointed out that your ludicrous myopic obsession with him was silly. He was never anywhere near as 'rank amateur' as you banged on about for years on end. If he goes to Liverpool that will be the end of that particular argument.

We know what we paid. For years Liverpool fans thought it was hilarious they built a stand on the back of persuading us Solanke, Ibe and Smith and Wilson’s loan fee were the best part of 50m. There’s been memes and all sorts about it. So some of them aren’t over enamoured with this rumour… others are looking at it more in the round.
Oh come on, so because they've expanded anfield on a number of occasions, it proves we overpaid for 3 players. This gets more absurd

We know what we paid. For years Liverpool fans thought it was hilarious they built a stand on the back of persuading us Solanke, Ibe and Smith and Wilson’s loan fee were the best part of 50m. There’s been memes and all sorts about it. So some of them aren’t over enamoured with this rumour… others are looking at it more in the round.

Memes? Oh god no! How could they?

Lol, I hate Liverpool so I hope he fails miserably. Tbh I never said the guy was brilliant just pointed out that your ludicrous myopic obsession with him was silly. He was never anywhere near as 'rank amateur' as you banged on about for years on end. If he goes to Liverpool that will be the end of that particular argument.
In your head. He actually has to do a job first? He is going to work for his mate. Sometimes that works sometimes it doesn’t.

Tbf this just opens up new opportunities for Neil. Liverpool are odds on to fall into years of underachieving when Klopp leaves just like United and Arsenal post Fergie and Wenger... so I'm sure there will be an opportunity to blame it all on Hughes. If they do alright credit can go to Edwards so it's win/win.
As long as it's on a Liverpool forum.

Sounds a bit like he got the job more because of who he knows, rather than the job he has done here. I think he’s done a decent job here, not sure his track record quite warrants links to elite clubs though.

I like the way you know stuff.
When it suits you.
Mostly after the event.
Transfers in and out. Fees and costs
All speculation.
What time is your east stand concourse seminar tomorrow?

Memory has never been your game.

The day you’re ahead of me on this smarmy Cnut is the day I’ll leave the forum.

Go on then...tell us all how Blake is a very fortunate guy.

Carry on ..the stage is yours

As for a shite memory I go back to the days of Keddie and Mid 5....you have no idea what I'm talking about I guess...who cares anyway.

In your head. He actually has to do a job first? He is going to work for his mate. Sometimes that works sometimes it doesn’t.

Not really. If he goes to Liverpool then that at least is evidence enough that he's not a sh*t as you've been banging on about for years.

Go on then...tell us all how Blake is a very fortunate guy.

Carry on ..the stage is yours

As for a shite memory I go back to the days of Keddie and Mid 5....you have no idea what I'm talking about I guess
You can’t see how fortunate Blake is?

EM didn’t even get a mention in our last game? Where’s the justice in this?. Where would your ex pc buddy be without him?

Hopefully Abdul Jaffa gets the recognition he deserves.

You can’t see how fortunate Blake is?

EM didn’t even get a mention in our last game? Where’s the justice in this?. Where would your ex pc buddy be without him?

Hopefully Abdul Jaffa gets the recognition he deserves.

I can see how fortunate he was dibbs but that's life bud. I was in the Mariners wharf once when a mate of mine asked this bird for a dance and then it developed and so on. It transpired her family were minted and now he is.

I'm with you on the Mitchell thing , I've never said otherwise, read the thread where I said history was being erased.

Blake wasn't my buddy, I met the guy in passing a couple of times like I meet hundreds of people in passing. All I ever said was that he seemed alright, yet you persisted with your 'unknown' hatred of the guy.

As for Abdul, he walked away from the club because he too was hounded by online abuse on the old forum....notice the pattern ?

I am really confused by Dawson's anti Blake/Hughes agenda? Actually think ND also posts some decent/ sensible stuff.
Think I get the former more regards Blake than the latter as not 100% convinced.
Think Hughes has done a decent job. Some hits, some misses, some in between.
He also adjusted well to changing circumstances.
Not sure if justified a move to an elite club but certainly doesn't deserve the ire Neil gives him based on record....unless something personal we don't know about?

;