Richard Hughes

I think Lerma was THE most overrated signing by any Cherries staff member since Mr Nutt, I think it was, acquired Baven Penton in 1910...from Saints.
Even the blue salmon on the crest and in the River Stour at the time were not overly impressed !

If Hughes starts adding stuff like that to Liverpools squad they'm gonna have puffin' Everton and chuffin' Tranmere steamin' up thems chocolate orifice's... I bring this revelation to youse Scouse empathisers ....since the linking of our saintly spender of mazoola to said Mersey malfunctioneers has hit the Hyposphere. A probable recipe for recurring albeit, short term disasters.

Yup..o'l rantypants is back with plenty of raw undelivered material for yer sh*tebaskets !

Last edited:
He looked good against Man United but I've not really seen enough of him to judge how good he is. I don't know why anyone would feel the need to slag him off already, what's the point?
Not slagging him off, just saying he hasn't got it.

The PL is a ruthless and elite league, with players who are better than most, if not all.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who has the attributes to succeed at this level and those who don't.

Sorry if it's a bit mean, and nasty for you to accept.

You can wok out who will cut the mustard, and those who won't, even from the stands or an armchair.

Faivre won't.

You will be denying that Hughes really winds you up next ;-)
More than happy to deny that Rob as he doesn’t wind me up at all. It’s just sport.

Theres kids dying unnecessarily, that winds me up.

Loved him as a player, wish him well up North, will always be grateful he remembered where Howe went on his sabbatical and brought that guy to our club. When fishing in a small pond he found some really good players amidst a lot of average.

I just think he is best not given large sums of money. Not sure Franno is either but I like him as a person and when I’ve met him he seems really switched on and focused.

Not slagging him off, just saying he hasn't got it.

The PL is a ruthless and elite league, with players who are better than most, if not all.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who has the attributes to succeed at this level and those who don't.

Sorry if it's a bit mean, and nasty for you to accept.

You can wok out who will cut the mustard, and those who won't, even from the stands or an armchair.

Faivre won't.
He won’t. You can see it a mile off.

Neil and Dragon clutching at straws yet again I see.

I’ve seen both use Unal and Faivre as evidence of our “poor recruitment.” Neither have even started a game for us in the league yet.

Anyone discussing this topic without an agenda driving their views knows that:

A) Players need a period of time when adapting to a new league, look at Kluivert and Zabarnyi as examples. Both looked a bit out of their depth to begin with and now they are two of the first names on the team sheet. I’m sure if you look back a few months you will see Neil and his number one fan quoting the two of them as examples of our “poor recruitment too.”

B) Most players need a run of consistent games to gain any kind of rhythm. When playing the odd ten minutes here and there it is very difficult for a player to get into their stride and to make an impact. It shows a real lack of understanding of the game to judge players purely based on a few substitute appearances.

And on the subject of the fees paid for Dango and Traore, as has been said before, you have to account for the context in which they were signed. Neil conveniently ignores this because it doesn’t seem to suit his agenda. We were desperate at the time and looked like relegation certainties, we hadn’t won in weeks and we were newly promoted. We had been unable to sign adequately in the summer due to being in an ownership transition. There is a reason that clubs don’t like to do business in January and that is because you have to pay inflated fees, we had no choice due to the set of circumstances that I explained above.

Anyone who is able to look at things logically without an agenda would be able to see that all the above is true.

I cannot for the Life of Christ Resurrected..see that Ouattara cannot be transformed into a raging asset....after seeing how he manufactured that goal at Spurs last season.
A tweak and a few squeaks from anyone with any well earned coaching badge should see that one through to fruition surely..
Plus... anyone on the Forum that can get their shoes on in the morn and has sufficient breakfast can work that one out eh ?

Anyone who is able to look at things logically without an agenda would be able to see that all the above is true.
What an arrogant closing statement.

You write like you forget everyone on this board watched you slag this club and all its players off for years, change your name and do it all again while blatantly lying to all of us that you weren’t who you were (I believed you too sadly). You then changed it again and lied to everyone again and slagged the players and club off while supporting Forest in every game. You then changed it again and slagged the players and Andoni off and now as it’s going well you’ve reinvented yourself as the number one fan.

You have zero validity. To lecture people on thinking logically with your horrendous history of deceiving us all on here is nothing but hilarious.

I will await the normal ‘but I said sorry so it’s all ok’ bleat.

Fingers crossed for Forest for you buddy. You had a bet?

What a wnker waz was or waz wis.

Kingkieffer or waz or whoever he is is a sad little cnt who changes his name more often than he changes his underpants.

He's claimed he has never used more than one username at any one time.

But has been proven to use 3 usernames on the same thread.

Waz is nothing but a worthless piece of shyte.

Lowest of the low.
How he even had the temerity to post let alone taking others to task is beyond me. It’s like he thinks nothing ever happened and he didn’t decieve us all and he didn’t promote Forest over us in every game and slag us to high heavens. Bizarre.

How he even had the temerity to post let alone taking others to task is beyond me. It’s like he thinks nothing ever happened and he didn’t decieve us all and he didn’t promote Forest over us in every game and slag us to high heavens. Bizarre.
Oh look everyone, it’s Neil changing the topic again every time his agenda gets called out. This is Neil ‘play the post not the poster’ Dawson remember. You have a great time dying on that weird hill with your deranged little buddy Neil. I’ve admitted to my mistakes, as you well know. You are pathetic.

Oh look everyone, it’s Neil changing the topic again every time his agenda gets called out. This is Neil ‘play the post not the poster’ Dawson remember. You have a great time dying on that weird hill with your deranged little buddy Neil. I’ve admitted to my mistakes, as you well know. You are pathetic.
Admitting to mistakes doesn’t make them go away. You decieved us all and lied to us all for years. Some of us believed you too.

That’s reprehensible. You are the only person on here I have zero respect for. I find some peoples views odd and others awful but I respect them for not changing user names and lying to me continually.

And you call me pathetic…. Wow. Have you got a mirror in your house?

What an arrogant closing statement.

You write like you forget everyone on this board watched you slag this club and all its players off for years, change your name and do it all again while blatantly lying to all of us that you weren’t who you were (I believed you too sadly). You then changed it again and lied to everyone again and slagged the players and club off while supporting Forest in every game. You then changed it again and slagged the players and Andoni off and now as it’s going well you’ve reinvented yourself as the number one fan.

You have zero validity. To lecture people on thinking logically with your horrendous history of deceiving us all on here is nothing but hilarious.

I will await the normal ‘but I said sorry so it’s all ok’ bleat.

Fingers crossed for Forest for you buddy. You had a bet?
I’ve had a bet that if we don’t win tomorrow that you will in some way use it to make an argument that our recruitment has been poor. I’ve also had a bet that your deranged alcoholic buddy will get pissed and call me a cnut at least once. I think that both will be winners this time around.

Admitting to mistakes doesn’t make them go away. You decieved us all and lied to us all for years. Some of us believed you too.

That’s reprehensible. You are the only person on here I have zero respect for. I find some peoples views odd and others awful but I respect them for not changing user names and lying to me continually.

And you call me pathetic…. Wow. Have you got a mirror in your house?
You having zero respect for me is actually reassuring funnily enough, because as you have probably realised, very few on here seem to have any respect for you and your agenda driven bile. The fact that the resident loony is the only one you have in your corner should speak volumes, but you are so determined to die on this particular hill that you can’t see it.

;