Richard Hughes

No I'm not suggesting you keep your views to yourself but then other people aren't going to either and if you will bang on about this obsession of yours then people are going to have their say.

I'm not suggesting that you are worse than I am for being repetitive, we're as bad as each other, you certainly aren't some innocent who's being picked on though.
I do wonder if you read back what you write sometimes… so entitled. Like the forums self elected policeman

I do wonder if you read back what you write sometimes… so entitled. Like the forums self elected policeman

Entitled to what? You asked about whether I was suggesting you should keep your opinions to yourself and I confirmed that I wasn't and that I certainly won't be told what I can say either. I then criticised you for pretending to be a victim. You can read that back if you like.

Entitled to what? You asked about whether I was suggesting you should keep your opinions to yourself and I confirmed that I wasn't and that I certainly won't be told what I can say either. I then criticised you for pretending to be a victim. You can read that back if you like.
It’s the pompous way you write it. Plenty of people have pointed it out to you.

If what is written in this article is accurate, Richard Hughes must be doing something right to be in demand from other clubs.

Jones has suggested that Bournemouth chief Hughes is someone in demand and he's already turned down some good offers to leave the Cherries. The journalist adds that from Howe's point of view, appointing Hughes would be perfect. Speaking to GIVEMESPORT, Jones said...

If what is written in this article is accurate, Richard Hughes must be doing something right to be in demand from other clubs.

Jones has suggested that Bournemouth chief Hughes is someone in demand and he's already turned down some good offers to leave the Cherries. The journalist adds that from Howe's point of view, appointing Hughes would be perfect. Speaking to GIVEMESPORT, Jones said...

Trolling!

I thought Eddie would never work with Hughes again, according to a certain poster

He said...

Howe didn’t want Hughes at Celtic. That was paper talk. He didn’t like the way it came to an end here and Hughes was part of that. He had the opportunity to take him to Newcastle and didn’t.
Hughes has been at Dean Court for years and with our new owner, maybe he will be still here next season when we continue our journey in the Premier League.

He said...

Howe didn’t want Hughes at Celtic. That was paper talk. He didn’t like the way it came to an end here and Hughes was part of that. He had the opportunity to take him to Newcastle and didn’t.

Which oddly completely contradicts Eddies open letter when he said this on leaving.

To Richard Hughes, first team technical director, thank you for everything you’ve done for me and the club under my management. I will be forever grateful for your tireless work ethic, loyalty and friendship over the years.

He can read my posts on here !!!

Lord knows there's enough of the damn things and a great deal of them moaning about this and that ...probably about 50% of them complaining about something...and I do realise it can get a bit OTT at times...which is why I try balance it with a bit of Humour....and Crikey O'Riley I also realise that doesn't necessarily appeal to quite everyone..but hey ho it takes all sorts to ...to whatever.

...but anyway regarding this Frevola...
.... his job at the club isn't Recruitment For F√ck Sake ...and I don't attend the games these days so I'm not overly 'concerned' about stuff that it would be worth any more than winding up a few sensitive snowflakes on these ere threads .

That phone number btw, IS as I guessed ..the Ticket Office.....and I wouldn't buy a ticket whereupon I'd come up there to get my parts frisked at the turnstile by some incompetent freak, whereupon i'd probably smack him round the ears and get put in jankers !

Ask ticket office to connect you.

With a relatively small amount of legwork here, I'm sure anyone with ounce of resourcefulness and determination would be able to get through to the relevant department/person pretty swiftly.

Not wanting to be too harsh, but if you frame it like you have on here, I'd be amazed if they took you remotely seriously. So I wouldn't bother wasting your time.

Ask ticket office to connect you.

With a relatively small amount of legwork here, I'm sure anyone with ounce of resourcefulness and determination would be able to get through to the relevant department/person pretty swiftly.

Not wanting to be too harsh, but if you frame it like you have on here, I'd be amazed if they took you remotely seriously. So I wouldn't bother wasting your time.
I've never indicated that I wanted to talk to anyone on a phone at the club !!!
That was a suggestion by another poster.

They are not going to listen to fans are they...especially one that doesn't attend games .

No I'm not interested ......and I'm happy to carry on getting my random thoughts across on these threads .

They are not going to listen to fans are they...especially one that doesn't attend games .

No I'm not interested ......and I'm happy to carry on getting my random thoughts across on these threads .

So what use is it rallying fans to 'straight talk'?

Of course you are.

;