Rob Trent

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I've just sat up for the first time since it happened. Still blooming painful but I need to get better so as I don't miss too many games. I think sadly Liverpool is just to soon but I've set myself a target of the Man Utd game!

AC I think my wife would know what you mean about slavery! Hope Mrs AC recovers soon.

Thanks again, it means a lot.

I set myself a target to get back for the Crystal Palace game, enjoyed every minute being back at DC.

Hope you get back for the United game a week on Wednesday.

Pish! Miss Palace, then miss a 550 mile round trip but back for the match against United. Glory hunter : )

Ps hope you're recovery goes well and we see you back soon, gotta be back for Stains : )

Jeez Rob, never one to do things by halves, hope you're staying the healing well and either is not too painful or the drugs are mint, get well soon

Your driving has always been dodgy!
In other news, we won the quiz in your absence yesterday :wahey::wahey::wahey:

And when you do sue Rob....turn up in court and say ‘I was a 400m hurdles silver medalist seven months ago...as you can see, this accident has knocked me for six’

Then you can retire, live in Hawaii, and fly back for games in your Leah jet.

Signed off for one month, so perhaps only the last home and away game for me this season.

I'll be kept entertained here no doubt!

;