Robbie Brady

Robbie Brady is not the subject of a £9m bid from Crystal Palace but Ryan Bennett is the latest Norwich City player attracting transfer interest.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich_city_transfer_rumours_crystal_palace_9m_robbie_brady_raid_wide_of_the_mark_ryan_bennett_interest_1_4863492

The Echo today are mentioning just two players that Eddie has shown interest in, Begovic from Chelsea which has been well documented in the local and National media.

The other is Brady, who has been strongly linked with other clubs in recent days but not ours.

In the Norwich paper they have him strongly linked with Burnley, with both Sunderland and Palace have been mentioned, although the mention of him going to Palace for £9 million seem wide of the mark.

So will Eddie grab Brady from under the noses of these other clubs, or are the Echo possibly wide of the mark?

Just checked Robbie Brady's stats on WhoScored. Says under his style of play he likes to shoot from distance. We definitely won't be signing him then

abts - 27/1/2017 11:25

Ironically, WhoScored also says that 42% of our shots come from outside the area.

Now that is interesting. It certainly doesn't feel like that. I wonder of that 42%, how many are on target.

Very interesting, still only 29. Not the best injury record but played 19 times for Burnley last season. I don’t really see any reason not to offer him a deal until January or the end of the season. He’s clearly got quality and it’s an area we are quite light in.

He's a left winger. We already have Anthony, Stanislas and Rogers who prefer that side so I'm a little surprised at the link, unless the plan is to invert him.

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player. Seems surprising though.

;