Robbie Brady

He's a left winger. We already have Anthony, Stanislas and Rogers who prefer that side so I'm a little surprised at the link, unless the plan is to invert him.

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player. Seems surprising though.
He’s played on the right pretty frequently I believe.

He's a left winger. We already have Anthony, Stanislas and Rogers who prefer that side so I'm a little surprised at the link, unless the plan is to invert him.

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player. Seems surprising though.
Can play LB and LWB as well....
Quite decent as a wing back tbf.....might be a sign than Leif Davis is going back to Leeds .

Is there room in the squad for him or does limiting the numbers(23,24,25 whatever?) not a thing anymore ?

I'd personally like to see more of Jamal Lowe, given he can play wide as well... Christie seems to be 'doing a job out' on the right atm and we've Rodgers, Stan and Anthony for the left...

I know all the 'it's a long season... and strength in depth etc... but Im not sure we need anyone else, unless we offer a short term till Jan (like Waz suggested) and see how he does...

I'd personally like to see more of Jamal Lowe, given he can play wide as well... Christie seems to be 'doing a job out' on the right atm and we've Rodgers, Stan and Anthony for the left...

I know all the 'it's a long season... and strength in depth etc... but Im not sure we need anyone else, unless we offer a short term till Jan (like Waz suggested) and see how he does...

Kilkenny can play on the right too unless we intend to loan him out? I would be concerned about Brady injuries myself. Mind you. I wasn't in favour of Cahill and it seems I was very wrong there.

Echo thoughts re Lowe. Despite the fact he was signed to compete with Dom he is actually a natural winger, he played the bulk of his games on the wing the majority of his clubs. Swansea only played him as a nine because they didn’t have anyone else. Even said in his signing interview that his best position is outside. A wide man with pace and strength who is a decent finisher, play him!

;