Robbie Savage

So Savage wants big club Derby back in the Premier League....

The big club Derby that he captained to the lowest ever top flight points total - 11 points - less points than Huddersfield currently have - who he says aren't big enough

The bloke is a total cockwomble!
That wasn't lost on me either. The bellscratch.

Also, name 3 Huddersfield players. Then 3 Leeds, Wednesday, Forest and Derby players. Jean should have retorted with that. No big name internationals among that lot.

The thick tw@t couldn't name four players from any club except his beloved "of course I don't support them" Man Utd. I'm amazed at his lack of knowledge, you'd think that he;d take it upon himself to learn stuff being as it's his job. Also amazed about his ignorance of the laws of the game, the game he was paid to play. If that's not stealing a living I don;t know what is

Look at Newcastle tonight. Massive club, massive ground, massive attendance and boring me to death. I am sure savage is enjoying it though .

Old Trafford was known, a few years ago as a place with little atmosphere, the prawn sandwich brigade had taken over. maybe they should have, under Savage rule have been relegated. What about the Library, quiet, relegate Arsenal too!

;