Rotherham verdict

This terrible Rotherham team last 4 away games - Beat Derby1:0; Preston 2;1; Boro 3;;0 and gave a strong Everton side a close run in the cup - lost 2.1.
Get some perspective.
Ah perspective yes let me see.....JT wins games by the odd goal while not playing well and the perspective is....awful performance....got lucky ....these types of performances will catch up on us...etc....Woody produces performances than are no better and suddenly it's good to win ugly.

I agree with you on this but... this is now 3 ugly league wins... At some point we need to start seeing performances that match our ambitions...

Happy with 3 points, but desperately want to see a team performance again, and not 11 individuals trying to blag their way through 90 mins...
Agree. At the moment it always feels as though we are just a hair's breadth away from our luck running out and then instead of three points we'll be looking at zero.
We need to see our quality being made to count. Being the better team and losing will not prove very helpful.

I agree with you on this but... this is now 3 ugly league wins... At some point we need to start seeing performances that match our ambitions...

Happy with 3 points, but desperately want to see a team performance again, and not 11 individuals trying to blag their way through 90 mins...

I could care less about performances. I want points. Woodgate has been getting us points.

I know plenty are but I’m not happy with us winning ugly. I’d much rather see the Bournemouth of old who would have torn apart Rotherham
See post above.

Agree entirely. We're blagging it all right but its what it is .

That was not pretty to watch but a win is a win. We never play well against teams like Rotherham and at times I thought the game was suited to Big Fletch! I felt Carter-Vickers and Kelly did well at the back as did Big Phil. Would love us to get back to some free flowing football but can’t complain with 3 points. If Thierry was watching was it ‘c’est magnifique’ though?!

Plenty of performances like that under JT met with more criticism.

The second half was so dull apart from a crazy injury time spell of attacking

lerma worked hard tonight - his dive in the corner earned the biggest laugh of the night in our house!

2 fine saves from bego

Agree. At the moment it always feels as though we are just a hair's breadth away from our luck running out and then instead of three points we'll be looking at zero.
We need to see our quality being made to count. Being the better team and losing will not prove very helpful.

I don't think it's just me, but I just don't see a team out there when I watch us... Everything on show, to me, supports the rumours of split dressing rooms and a disliking of each other... Muted celebrations when we score and nothing at the final whistle...

Why aren't we pumped at winning a tough scrap...! Too many strops on the field... too many selfish moves when a team player would have laid it off...

7 from 9 points yes, but we're clinging on atm and unless someone puts a size 13 up some entitled footballers' arses, we'll soon be mid table and kissing promotion goodbye...

Plenty of performances like that under JT met with more criticism.

The second half was so dull apart from a crazy injury time spell of attacking

lerma worked hard tonight - his dive in the corner earned the biggest laugh of the night in our house!

2 fine saves from bego

when you win everyone is a little bit more chilled . Performance was is was dull but 3 points and 3 clean sheets in a row

We ended the better team, yes they could have scored 3 goals. First half our defense feel asleep and there were 4 attackers on our line. Second half great shot from outside the box, great save by Bego and yes they also carved us open on another occasion too.
We won.

So what happens if Thierry does come in tomorrow...and gets LLDL in his first spell ?

Maybe we could go down the Watford route until we get it right !

;