Ryan Christie

I think he is a great player, on and off the ball. He picks a pass with the very best, and he is a real terrier out of possession. The way he picked the pocket of a Swansea player while nutmegging him at the same time today was a great thing to behold. But I am not holding my breath for a goal. His shooting is shite.

Happy to be proved wrong of course.

I think he is a great player, on and off the ball. He picks a pass with the very best, and he is a real terrier out of possession. The way he picked the pocket of a Swansea player while nutmegging him at the same time today was a great thing to behold. But I am not holding my breath for a goal. His shooting is shite.

agree - I spose the good news is, if he could shoot, he probly wouldnt be with us - he'd be an even more incredible all-rounder. tbf, the celtic fans did say his shooting wasn't the best. IF however, he can improve this area of his game..... watch that value soar! what a signing he's been.

Celtic? fans even commented on people in Northern France boarding up their windows when we're at home, joking aside what a great acquisition , I'm sure he'll eventually score....

27 goals in 95 games for Celtic. 1 in 3 not bad for a midfielder. 10 in a season for Aberdeen.

I know 70% of those games were playing the equivalent of ‘Christchurch with an injury crisis’ according to some on here but he still had to hit the target.

Id say it was one of those once he scores one jobs. Think he is saving it for Fulham away.

27 goals in 95 games for Celtic. 1 in 3 not bad for a midfielder. 10 in a season for Aberdeen.

I know 70% of those games were playing the equivalent of ‘Christchurch with an injury crisis’ according to some on here but he still had to hit the target.

Id say it was one of those once he scores one jobs. Think he is saving it for Fulham away.

Hope so:)

A couple of his efforts yesterday were I think taken with the wrong foot, I wonder if he was playing on the other flank he would find the back of the net easier?

That second chance of his in front of the NS was going in until some ridiculous swerve away at the very last minute ….

Just listened to his podcast on COWS of around 68 minutes.

Good listen as well.

Inverness lad as was Ted MacDougall, probably already know that our club approached Inverness when we were in the Championship in Eddie’s time, but Ryan thought it was a bit to early to leave for the Championship and was enjoying playing for his home town club.

;