Ryan Fredericks

Looks alright doesn't he......puts his boot in when needed.

Will need that this season.

Good bit of grit and steel we've not had at RB for a while, intelligent passing and movement, knows how to play the percentages and has an eye for goal. This was 3 years ago though so hopefully it's not all been lost or coached out of him by now.

Good bit of grit and steel we've not had at RB for a while, intelligent passing and movement, knows how to play the percentages and has an eye for goal. This was 3 years ago though so hopefully it's not all been lost or coached out of him by now.
He's only 27 isn't he?

Good signing I hope.

Good age really....point to prove.

Who would have thought that signing an injury prone right back would end in him getting injured? This one is a bit inexcusable from the recruitment team, we have wasted another squad space on an injury prone player despite already having Stanislas and Brooks on the books. And it’s not as though there weren’t other options available on a budget, Ryan Nyambe has been one of the championships best right backs for 2 seasons now and he has just joined Middlesbrough on a free. I’m afraid that Neil may have hit the nail on the head, our recruitment team are out of their depth here. Of our 25 man squad we have 2 who are highly likely to be injured most weeks and one in Brooks who might not play for months, we’re not giving ourselves much of a chance here.

Who would have thought that signing an injury prone right back would end in him getting injured? This one is a bit inexcusable from the recruitment team, we have wasted another squad space on an injury prone player despite already having Stanislas and Brooks on the books. And it’s not as though there weren’t other options available on a budget, Ryan Nyambe has been one of the championships best right backs for 2 seasons now and he has just joined Middlesbrough on a free. I’m afraid that Neil may have hit the nail on the head, our recruitment team are out of their depth here. Of our 25 man squad we have 2 who are highly likely to be injured most weeks and one in Brooks who might not play for months, we’re not giving ourselves much of a chance here.

Stop moaning. Who knows the extent of any injury

Did I miss a 25 man squad announcement?

;