Ryan Fredericks

It’s quite strange. This Canadian chap claims that KK ‘contaminates’ threads by making them all about himself. KK doesn’t look at the board for a day and returns to find this thread taken over by a conversation about him which is totally engineered by the Canadian guy. I don’t really get it to be honest. I suppose I am to blame for the fact that he can’t resist writing long paragraphs about me that have no relevance to the thread, so I’m sorry about that. Anyway, hopefully he sticks to his word and finds another medium to vent his frustrations.

Back to the topic on hand, Parker said in his post match interview that we have escaped major injuries on the tour and only a couple of minor niggles. So hopefully both Fredericks and Kelly will be available vs Villa.

Back to the topic on hand, Parker said in his post match interview that we have escaped major injuries on the tour and only a couple of minor niggles. So hopefully both Fredericks and Kelly will be available vs Villa.
Playing devils advocate, if it was only a minor niggle, I wonder why it couldn't be attended to by physios in Portugal. Perhaps whatever it was needed a scan first to determine severity? Odd that there has been no official club statement (unless I missed it)

It’s quite strange. This Canadian chap claims that KK ‘contaminates’ threads by making them all about himself. KK doesn’t look at the board for a day and returns to find this thread taken over by a conversation about him which is totally engineered by the Canadian guy. I don’t really get it to be honest. I suppose I am to blame for the fact that he can’t resist writing long paragraphs about me that have no relevance to the thread, so I’m sorry about that. Anyway, hopefully he sticks to his word and finds another medium to vent his frustrations.

Referring to yourself in 3rd person? I don;t know or care if you;re Waz, but that alone may put you into the c**t bracket. Welcome to the club :D.

Fingers crossed for that. I know little about Fredericks. In a flat back 4 who gets the nod at right back? Or do you play both him and Smith in a back three? Can’t say I feel over confident about the idea of Smith as a central defender.

Fingers crossed for that. I know little about Fredericks. In a flat back 4 who gets the nod at right back? Or do you play both him and Smith in a back three? Can’t say I feel over confident about the idea of Smith as a central defender.
I would imagine Fredericks gets the nod in the wing back role if fit. Smith actually did well in a back three last season on a couple of occasions, was very solid vs Forest and Coventry. PL a completely different kettle of fish though. Realistically we need at least 2 new centre backs if we want to play a back three.

I would imagine Fredericks gets the nod in the wing back role if fit. Smith actually did well in a back three last season on a couple of occasions, was very solid vs Forest and Coventry. PL a completely different kettle of fish though. Realistically we need at least 2 new centre backs if we want to play a back three.

Completely agree, one thing being a temporary choice against Forest and Coventry another being given the role against Salah et al.

Bloody hell can all you cnuts just shut the fcuk up!!!!

It's been a rubbish couple of years, no-one is expecting anyone to be on their best form. Live and let live. I really don't care about Waz/KK, negativity,
point scoring, the fcuking Doobie Brothers, Notting Forest, this weird honouring bets thing, forum elites, forum non-elites, fcuking Cornwall, the U23s, the fcuking climate, Boris Johnson or the fcuking climate.

All I want to do is just talk about my favourite ever AFCB player:

RYON FRIENDRICKS!!!!
Love a good rant. But in this era of multiple personae, I am suspicious. Are you really Brian incognito?

Completely agree, one thing being a temporary choice against Forest and Coventry another being given the role against Salah et al.
Very true. Issue is I’m not sure he’d really be comfortable playing as a wing back either if we were to play in that system. As Neil said the other day, it can easily become a flat back five if not played properly. I really like him as a full back in a four but not sure he has the attacking prowess to act as a wing back. Zemura on the other hand is made for that role.

Very true. Issue is I’m not sure he’d really be comfortable playing as a wing back either if we were to play in that system. As Neil said the other day, it can easily become a flat back five if not played properly. I really like him as a full back in a four but not sure he has the attacking prowess to act as a wing back. Zemura on the other hand is made for that role.
Arguably you’d only play Zemura in the top flight as a wing back. Controversial I know but some of the exposure he had in behind him last year when he rocked up at the centre forward position randomly will be ruthlessly exploited by PL teams. I love the guy to bits but would really worry about him in a flat back four. Often wonder if he could make a winger as well..

Arguably you’d only play Zemura in the top flight as a wing back. Controversial I know but some of the exposure he had in behind him last year when he rocked up at the centre forward position randomly will be ruthlessly exploited by PL teams. I love the guy to bits but would really worry about him in a flat back four. Often wonder if he could make a winger as well..
Preston away and Bristol city at home we’re good examples of this.

Fair enough. For the record, I'd never hammer you for expressing a political opinion, and I think it's a shame you can't express it regardless of my personal political opinions.

As for Brooksy, if you read KK's comments, I'm pretty sure he was merely saying that David isn't available to play at the moment (because of his recovery from serious illness and aggressive treatment) and we have injury vulnerable Stan, so in his opinion Fredericks was a risky signing due to past injuries. That's how I interpreted the Brooks comment. I think some people's dislike of KK is meaning they are reading into things he's saying re: Brooksy.

I'm just wondering what some of you are trying to achieve by hounding him? He was hounded before it seems, so he changed his user name to not be, but people are blaming him for his user name change even though they were part of that. Do you want to drive him away? What will happen then? Any new be with opinions will be accused of being him, and the hounding pack will just move onto someone else if that happens. Are you trying to make KK depressed? Doesn't seem to be working. If anything you're adding fuel to his fame by jumping on him. If you're trying to affect his mental health, that would be pretty worrying. I just don't get it. He comes out with irritating comments, but so do lots of people. It's out of proportion.
I think you are being too kind . He changed his username so he could evade a debt to the Dorset Air ambulance.

Seems like attempts to steer this thread back towards Fredericks have failed. Can’t you people just set up a separate thread titled KK if you want to discuss me? Nobody is clicking on this thread to read this kind of conversation, thanks.

Really worried about Zemura at left back.

If Parker is looking to play 3 at the back, does that hold true with the rumour of being linked to Japhet Tanganga? I would expect CBs that we are "linked" with to have attributes of being able to play in a back three.

;