Ryan Fredericks

So rather than just use the block button and carry on enjoying the forum experience you prefer to read the posts of someone who has ruined the forum for you, join the anti-poster gang and blur the line between opinion and bullying.
Might make sense to you but not to me

It might be you that doesn’t make sense. Too many threads are nonsensical if you block people. Both John and I have reached out to the individual to offer friendly advice but he/she isn’t interested. Says a lot.

Seems like attempts to steer this thread back towards Fredericks have failed. Can’t you people just set up a separate thread titled KK if you want to discuss me? Nobody is clicking on this thread to read this kind of conversation, thanks.
We tried that once didn't we? The Waz Dilemma? Seem to recall that you weren't all that keen ..............

Ryan F must be the absolute best/most popular new signing we've ever had - and on a 'free' - judging by the amount of traffic on his thread.

“Parker addressed the media in his pre-match press conference and provided an update on the squad ahead of the weekend.

"The latest on Ryan is that he's on the grass," the head coach began.”

That’s probably 6 months out if he gets selected for urine samples :)

Aso
Good player on his day,but very unlucky with injuries.I’m not saying he’s had that much bad luck,but if Dolly Parton had triplets,and he was one of them,he’d be the one on the bottle
As someone who doesn't know that much about injury recovery, I sometimes wonder why some players are more vulnerable to getting injured again pretty quickly and others less so. Obviously, certain serious injuries make a player more likely to get a similar injury again but what other factors are there? Am saying this hoping that Tavernier are Rothwell aren't going to be two of the unlucky ones.

Sadly the guy is a liability - taken as a ‘punt’ last year. To build a successful team you need a settled team. If we get the young guy from Spain - with Adam Smith that’s enough for RB. Pay off his contract and let him try to get a place somewhere else. At the moment he’d be a waste of a squad place.

Aso

As someone who doesn't know that much about injury recovery, I sometimes wonder why some players are more vulnerable to getting injured again pretty quickly and others less so. Obviously, certain serious injuries make a player more likely to get a similar injury again but what other factors are there? Am saying this hoping that Tavernier are Rothwell aren't going to be two of the unlucky ones.

This might help to answer your question.

;