Ryan scummer

As soon as I read the title of this thread "Ryan scummer", I knew what the story would be - Fraser to Southampton.
I must admit I dislike Leeds a lot more than Southampton, but this deal would put them right up there. I wonder if Josh King is looking for a new club?

This would be beautiful for three reasons as far as I can see.

1) A match made in heaven, they deserve each other.
2) I’m as certain as I can be that Fraser is a spent force and will not be of much use to them.
3) If by some miracle he does do well and help them to achieve promotion, I think he is the sort of player that they may deem to not be good enough at PL level and let him go anyway.
I think that would be a lovely bit of karma for the little turd.

Absolutely hilarious if the snake ends up there, fraser and the scummers are made for each other.

He could - just could - do a good job for them. No doubt he has the ability still for that League but I think without a kick up the r’s he’ll just go through the motions. Anyway I’ll be happy to ‘welcome’ him back to the ‘sunny south. I couldn’t give a toss about him other than that but what does rankle is that minted geordie FC get £6m for a free transfer.

Any chance Jeff and Harry could make a guest appearance for us just to give Wee Turd the send off he deserves. For old times sake.

;