Ryan scummer

According to this Saints want £50 million for Livramento.

Not a bad bit of business if they get that as in August 2021 they paid £5 million for him.

SSN

£50m for Livramento?​

Southampton want a deal closer to £50m for Tino Livramento, according to The Athletic.

Newcastle have reportedly bid £15m for the full-back.

Eddie Howe wants to sign the youngster to add competition in the full back areas.

Chelsea are entitled to a very high sell on fee for Livramento, hence the ridiculous asking price. (Chelsea are entitled to a higher percentage the higher the price). I suspect that may prove to be the stumbling block, but a bit of a shame for the lad if he gets stuck at Saints.

I remember that he didn't sign that Covid extension because he didn't want to get injured ahead of a move to Arsenal he believed he was getting.

How did that work out Ryan?

I remember that he didn't sign that Covid extension because he didn't want to get injured ahead of a move to Arsenal he believed he was getting.

How did that work out Ryan?
Remember Steve Bruce saying he knew the whole story. Not sure what Ryan's side of the story was... 'I wanted to leave the summer before. They wouldn't let me, so I sulked for 8 months... They didn't help me so why should I have helped them?'... or maybe he ate so much pizza over lockdown, he realised he couldn't get fit in time, so that was the reason for him not extending.

Club shows no loyalty to a manager, sacking him as soon as someone better becomes available. Very good. Shows that we're finally being run properly.

Player shows no loyalty to a club, sacking it off as soon as something better comes along. Very bad. Shows a disgusting lack of respect.

Just making sure that I've understood properly . . .
You haven’t.

He admitted that he hadn’t been playing for the team for many months. So shafted his teammates, the club and fans. And because of him we were relegated. I say that because, had he been fully committed and played to his full ability, we would more than likely have got the one point needed to avoid relegation.

According to this Saints want £50 million for Livramento.

Not a bad bit of business if they get that as in August 2021 they paid £5 million for him.

SSN

£50m for Livramento?​

Southampton want a deal closer to £50m for Tino Livramento, according to The Athletic.

Newcastle have reportedly bid £15m for the full-back.

Eddie Howe wants to sign the youngster to add competition in the full back areas.

I thought the 8 or 12 mill (or whatever it was) plus frazer was extremely low for Livramento tbh.

Livramento is an incredible prospect imo and I'd have thought he'd command minimum 30 mill in today's market. More like 40 tbh, regardless of sell on clauses.

Was hoping we'd go in for him, but realistically was always beyond us.

Newcastle woukd be a near effect perfect move for him imo.

50m for Livramento? Jesus this game really is as good as dead isn’t it. The guy has less than one full season of senior football under his belt and has been injured for over a year.

50m for Livramento? Jesus this game really is as good as dead isn’t it. The guy has less than one full season of senior football under his belt and has been injured for over a year.

Crazy times isn't it.

Somehow Moving into another stratosphere !

;