Ryder Cup 2021

Bryson just hit it 417 yards ! Over 100 yards past his team mate.
Why did Harrington play Woosnam in the foursomes ? He just can not putt under that sort of pressure.

Expected to lose today, if we can keep them down to a couple of points going into tomorrows matches it will be good job done.

I think the golf has been quite rubbish.
Example.. Westwood leaving a must hole putt 2 foot short.
Approaches into a green where you must not go left go left into a ravine.

11-5 going into the singles tomorrow
14.5 needed for the win. No chance.
One of our better players Rory has really played some bad golf.

11-5 going into the singles tomorrow
14.5 needed for the win. No chance.
One of our better players Rory has really played some bad golf.

Rory is so hot and cold and has been for years. You look at their team and it’s full of people who perform consistently, whereas we only have a couple. Having said that, Lowry was excellent yesterday.

......hate those USA ‘fans’ who shout get in the bunker when Europe are teeing off...the most ignorant bunch of morons I can ever remember...

Fair play to the yank golfers who are playing much better than our lot...

We were at Gleneagles in 2014 for the Ryder Cup, it was beyond anything that I ever experienced. Certainly miss the chants of "Euuu-rooope" this weekend, it has to have an impact for such an emotional event.

As an American that likes the Ryder Cup more than any other “professional” sporting event I’m loving this. With that being said, over my lifetime, Europe has dominated this competition.
Would love to make a trip to England for an AFCB game, catch some Ryder Cup, and see Europe.

;