Safe Standing - You decide

Do you support implementation of Safe Standing in the North Stand before the end of the season ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are people reading the poll question properly I wonder. The issue isn't safe standing, its the sudden introduction of it with ST holders given 6 days to decide. I mean there hasn't been a massive clamour for it's introduction this season, certainly not on here yet people are happy for folk to suddenly be inconvenienced at the drop of a hat.

1. Lack of consultation with those affected.

2. Timing - completely out of order, much too short.

3. Not being offered MS or East stand seats which is a clear sign the club really don't get it and would rather capitalise from those seat sales to points holders.
I’m not reading many people are happy.

The same T and Cs that state you must remain seated?

Well I do. Either way you apparently support the decision to convert part of the NS to safe standing so it really boils down to a matter of timing. What they've done isn't perfect, I wouldn't have done it that way, but it's not the end of the world if you are pro safe standing as you and I appear to be.

Well I do. Either way you apparently support the decision to convert part of the NS to safe standing so it really boils down to a matter of timing. What they've done isn't perfect, I wouldn't have done it that way, but it's not the end of the world if you are pro safe standing as you and I appear to be.
Thats a different post than the dismissive comments about those effected when the news came out. At least you understand better now.

Thats a different post than the dismissive comments about those effected when the news came out. At least you understand better now.

Not really. You can go check if you like. I still think people should just get on with it. This change has been coming and these decisions will have to be made whenever they implement it. This way people at least have a trial period. If the club are jobsworths about strictly enforcing this six day deadline and have no flexibility then they will deserve all this grief but I don't think they will.

Bit of a curve ball, I am a season ticket holder who actually just misses being in the safe standing area. I would like to be, does anyone know if there is an option for me to swap with someone in the safe standing area that doesn’t want to be? I go with my brother so would need a seat next to him.

Bit of a curve ball, I am a season ticket holder who actually just misses being in the safe standing area. I would like to be, does anyone know if there is an option for me to swap with someone in the safe standing area that doesn’t want to be? I go with my brother so would need a seat next to him.
Might be worth talking to the ticket office to try and do a swap. Bet there are a few looking to move a few rows down.

Might be worth talking to the ticket office to try and do a swap. Bet there are a few looking to move a few rows down.
I said on the other thread, they should have a North Stand swaps group where groups could moved together between those who need to move and those wisj to move into the area.

Made perfect sense to me I'm just surprised the club didn't set it up before the announcement.

We could do one on here unofficially.

There's two 'old' guys next to me who will probably want a move as they don't stand, if only to get away from me. Waz, I'll have a word next home game, maybe some thing can be worked out.

you'd like to think the club would have factored this into their thinking
probably tricky to match up requests precisely, but not impossible

My brother and I said we would give it a test yesterday at QPR .....bearing in mind we hadn't checked our tickets and normally stand at away games.....got to the ground and went to find our seats....it was then we realised we were in different rows......he was in row A , and apart from the goals sat the whole match !!!
:ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

;