Scott Parker: It’s all about the fashion.

"In what may come as bad news to those who don’t like stripes on a football manager’s sleeve, Thom Browne has been gradually outfitting more and more ‘macho’ celebrities in skirts – skirts! – over the past couple of years"
Put that out there whilst Brian is wherever.

I'm back. ...Covid free now.. sober as a budgie.. and my head stuff sorted a bit better !. I've separated a few compartments and departments.
It's been a strange and dreadful week. . with a ban on Facebook too ..reported by a Woke family member !

Something weird is gonna happen up there today in that ' orrible cobbled place.. I just know it !

Take a look around and observe the clothing choices of your fellow subjects. Parker may look a prat but he is a way off the worst dressed. The English have a real talent for dreadful clothes.

Certainly no fashion expert myself. I often think the the most fashionoble clothes look a bit strange. Each to their own. If it keeps Scott happy, good for him.

I thought it looked like he had wrapped surgical tape round his sleeve. Wondered if he would peel one off after a win or after very 10 points

I wondered if one of his kids had dared him to put tape around it. It is the same suit as last season, right? Except with the white stripes.

I'm back. ...Covid free now.. sober as a budgie.. and my head stuff sorted a bit better !. I've separated a few compartments and departments.
It's been a strange and dreadful week. . with a ban on Facebook too ..reported by a Woke family member !

Something weird is gonna happen up there today in that ' orrible cobbled place.. I just know it !
Welcome back Brian.

We have missed your self prophecy of greatness, yet your internalisation.

A perfect display of narcissm and self doubt concurrently.

Your wife is probably begging you to get back on the forums now you've only had her to annoy for a week.

Have you penned any lyrics on pen and paper since your temporary digital castration?

Welcome back chief, missed your posts.
Hopefully you'll make up for them...

What did you post on Facebook then? :D
Did they tell you they themselves to tell you they reported you?

Welcome back Brian.

We have missed your self prophecy of greatness, yet your internalisation.

A perfect display of narcissm and self doubt concurrently.

Your wife is probably begging you to get back on the forums now you've only had her to annoy for a week.

Have you penned any lyrics on pen and paper since your temporary digital castration?

As the season progresses...I will tailor moi posts to suit the moods...fun for some...

Welcome back chief, missed your posts.
Hopefully you'll make up for them...

What did you post on Facebook then? :D
Did they tell you they themselves to tell you they reported you?

Facebook and one granddaughter not too happy with my rants jokes and descriptions of Truss( a rude /ott adaptation of a Beatles lyric " she's a woman".
She had warned me over the months about my put downs of female politicians..that she would report me.
It's just a typical age difference polarisation of attitudes.

Scotty with that suit !.. A pilot with 4 stripes.. flying high ! Pep in sweaty Spanish t-shirt..

Yeah..that's the sartorial gig sorted till next game...what next...Scotty gonna parade in a tomato grow bag with a ticket pocket... and swap manbags wid Jesus...
...modern football...
.... Dunno where Dyche he gonna rock up next...maybe wid Yems or Pulis in tow...lucky b@stards !

How about hiring a coach for a Vitals day trip to the Liskeard Spoons on a blank weekend during the World Cup to find out if Brian really does talk non stop complete boll ocks in real life?

I can talk for England...i've been told...but most of the time off Forum...I talk fairly deeply about politics, geography and religion in quite a controlled and calm manner..occasionally about Football,Cricket and Rugby...rarely argumentative..although I like to shock!

...I look and dress a lot younger than my actual age...that would be quite a shock for some.

I can talk for England...i've been told...but most of the time off Forum...I talk fairly deeply about politics, geography and religion in quite a controlled and calm manner..occasionally about Football,Cricket and Rugby...rarely argumentative..although I like to shock!

...I look and dress a lot younger than my actual age...that would be quite a shock for some.
Sorry Brian ,I remember your last avatar and you do look your age...:ROFLMAO:

;