Scott Parker: It’s all about the fashion.

Facebook and one granddaughter not too happy with my rants jokes and descriptions of Truss( a rude /ott adaptation of a Beatles lyric " she's a woman".
She had warned me over the months about my put downs of female politicians..that she would report me.
It's just a typical age difference polarisation of attitudes.
Feck em Brian you carry on son,
DJ might ban you for a week, but who is he to deciide what is right or wrong to write .the pen is stronger than the sword and if he thinks banning you will change anything he is mistaken.
Piss poor in my opion.

DJ might ban you for a week, but who is he to deciide what is right or wrong to write .the pen is stronger than the sword and if he thinks banning you will change anything he is mistaken.
Piss poor in my opion.

Haha...Thanks..but I was a bit rude about Zahawi the 'Chancellor'...and...
so I need to respect the rules better....albeit still providing some entertainment for about half the Forum...

Amazed you support Brian's misogynism. A real turn up for the books that.

My what a gynism ?...what are you going on about...I'm buggered if I know...mind you I've had a couple of Hogan's sharp Ciders tonight...

This Forum is a bleddy joke ennit ...this is the Nation just about everyone and his pet rat wants to come to because we are it....the Bees knees....they wanna be like us...live like us!
..only to come on here and find out i'm a Misogynist ..Misogynist.. ok I'm gonna Google the blenkin thing..
Mis...og..ynist.... ....righty..

Oh..' prejudiced against Women ! Heck.
Well there is a lot of prejudice going about..and I Do joke about Women.. especially Political ones...

tum te tum te tum...

there is prejudice about a lot of stuff ..bull- fighting in South West France...red Indians...aborigines in Australia.. black pudding....haggis....Prince Andrew.....Weston - Super- Mare...Skoda's.. Middlesbrough Beach....Accrington Stanley FC..Pontefract Cakes and Women etcetera....Women !!! ?...Christ knows why anyone wants to be seriously prejudiced against Women...they are so nice generally..and damn good at Football .
I hope folk don't get 'prejudiced'. toward folk that incessantly and mercillously take the p*ss out of Football Forums ! :rofl:...

Last edited:
Piss poor in my opion.

Nice your so supportive of calling the then Chancellor a “ fu king Muslim “ takes all sorts I suppose .

I didn't really want to be dragged away from...what we learnt in school assembly..."All things bright and beautiful....wise and wonderful..the lord God made them all "...but other stuff rocks up that one gets mixed up in ...observes.. 9/11..

..well those of us who are NOT Mr Perfectly Behaved Elitists who feel the need to police the Forum !

Piss poor in my opion.
Who is DJ to decide what is wrong ? Well, as the guy who is responsible for administering this site, I'd say he is very much the person.

If he allowed this site to become a completely unregulated cesspit of highly offensive, probably illegal, opinions, then I imagine he could find himself in a spot of legal bother, with potentially disastrous consequences.

Quite apart from the fact that the vast majority of reasonable members would have long since left.

Last edited:
Long Winter ahead....I'll provide a mass of opportunities for you and the gang to storm my barricades.

It's just so boring Brian. Paint-by-numbers trolling, do you think anyone really gives a toss? You'll be banned again if you post more racist and homophobic stuff and everyone else will just carry on regardless like they did this time so what is it you think you are achieving?

It's just so boring Brian. Paint-by-numbers trolling, do you think anyone really gives a toss? You'll be banned again if you post more racist and homophobic stuff and everyone else will just carry on regardless like they did this time so what is it you think you are achieving?

Achieving ?
Errmmm....Nought !

Or ..Maybe wasting bait....dunno!

Brian, when you said you were at the University of Hull, were you actually there as an undergraduate ? Or in some other capacity ?

....you seem to have picked up on the point of my suspect English grammar...thats deliberate..part of my wind - up toolbox...
..my time on this Forum has been one big wind -up for the greater part ...an Act of sorts ....devised when I concluded that my initial welcome wasn't that friendly...there is an elitist veneer on this Forum...which I don't particularly like...although not from all members.. .many are fine !
...I am actually considering dropping my act down to a more normal format...with no edge at all...however I fear that I would come across as very boring....albeit with improved grammar.

;