Scum songs at Watford

I thought it was pretty embarrassing tbh. Why the hell do some of our supporters care about them? It is very cringeworthy to listen to and you can see why we get the reputation of being the attention seeking little brother. Put your energies into supported our team!

Love beating them , love it when they’re sh*t . Agreed though singing about them is so very cringeworthy .

I thought it was pretty embarrassing tbh. Why the hell do some of our supporters care about them? It is very cringeworthy to listen to and you can see why we get the reputation of being the attention seeking little brother. Put your energies into supported our team!
Disagree with my amusement at those songs if you want.
but to suggest that I don’t put my energy into supporting the team is just plain wrong.

Disagree with my amusement at those songs if you want.
but to suggest that I don’t put my energy into supporting the team is just plain wrong.
It wasn’t meant to be a gripe directly at you but more at our support in general yesterday, the majority of the singing seemed to be directed at Southampton and not our own team which I found bizarre.

I know Pompey were having fun at their expense during their game yesterday, I don't think it needs to be taken too seriously. Although I won't call them 'scum' either to be honest.

I shared a train carriage home with a few drunk cherry fans who were very loudly singing the same songs. It was embarrassing but harmless. The carriage cleared when other seats became available. I just put on the headphones and turned the volume up.

So far 9 other people have liked this post.

What are you lot like?

It's only a bit of fun.

In the spirit of fairness and non-triumphalism, instead of singing songs mocking their total ineptitude. We should be lobbying the F.A. to strike a commemorative medal, maybe in the shape of a snowflake ( to remember all those "Soton 'til I die" fans that melted away in the rain before halftime Friday night). They can be awarded equally to everybody who took part in a record breaking night. After all, it's the participation not the winning that's important : )

I wouldn't worry to much about Stains fans getting upset about our song singing. Whenever we've been there, all they're obsessed with is "F-ing,c-ing Skate blisters". They're to busy looking down at them, not up at us : )

Bet they weren't singing "Are you watching, Pompey scum" Friday night : )

I preferred the other one, not the one Gary mentioned.

It went on too long due to the lack of action on the pitch, at least we were still making a noise!

;