Scum songs at Watford

I thought it was pretty embarrassing tbh. Why the hell do some of our supporters care about them? It is very cringeworthy to listen to and you can see why we get the reputation of being the attention seeking little brother. Put your energies into supported our team!
Exactly mate, pathetic really!

"championes, championes.." - nope might upset Watford fans

".. he went to Burnley..." - nope implies they aren't good enough for Eddie

"In Dublins fair city.. " - nope the wife won't like me thinking other women are pretty

"you're going home in a Dorset ambulance" - nope unnecessary waste of NHS resources

"It's all gone quiet over there" - nope unfair to suggest opposition fans are not providing adequate support when they might collectively have laryngitis

Get my point ?

Obviously, mentioning a team not actually involved in the current match is totally and utterly unacceptable. "Is this the Emirates?" - making fun of another club's stadium, likewise. While we are at it, why don't we ban "You're going down with the [insert name of team managed by Steve MacLaren]."

In fact, legislation should be enacted to make it a criminal offence to chant, sing or utter a third-party team name at any football match in the United Kingdom. Likewise scores from other matches should not be displayed or read out over the tannoy. Not only that, there should be a way of blocking mobile telephone signals so that no-one can check the live league table and inadvertently see the name of another team not involved with the match.

We can only hope that those horrible, disgusting Sheffield Wednesday supporters who sang, "AFC Bournemouth, they're top of the league!" at Watford are identified and banned for life.

;