Season Ticket failures

If I remove coat/ jacket and hold it in my hands they don't look at it. Not only is it over the top it isn't efficient.

There was a lady in front of me, probably well into her 70s, wearing a home shirt. The person felt all around the collar and up the (Short) sleeves. What in earth might she be hiding?

It's the most God awful mess.

A woman in her 70s could easily be a Just Stop Oil protester with some orange powder in her collar.

A woman in her 70s could easily be a Just Stop Oil protester with some orange powder in her collar.

On the balance of probabilities that ain't going to happen so its totally disproportionate in my opinion.

Some kid stuck his fingers in my pockets yesterday and nearly got a Glaswegian kiss.

On the balance of probabilities that ain't going to happen so its totally disproportionate in my opinion.

Some kid stuck his fingers in my pockets yesterday and nearly got a Glaswegian kiss.

On the balance of probabilities it is going to happen at Dean Court this season.

Given the queues that are usually in place between being scanned/searched, and the turnstiles, Id say the reason for the long queues are the turnstiles themselves. And I dont just mean yesterday with its problems.
Those carryout searches are often waiting for space to appear behind them before searching/letting through next in line
Haha, the cynic in me has always thought they realised they buggered the turnstile system when we started selling out so added "Premier League required security" as a smokescreen/scapegoat.

I had no problems sat at home, Turned on the tv and the teams were coming out.
I did leave at 4.40 to watch the racing from Ireland on Racing TV.

;