Sheff Utd - The Verdict.

Josh looked slow and off the pace most of the game. Callum not that much better. Very little movement up front all game. Ryan was in and out of the game, stupid dive which got him the yellow.

Not sure that's about tactics.

The main reason we were so poor today was the tactically set up. I’m sorry but EH got that completely wrong today. We did not have the personnel to play that system today at all and Wilson was so isolated at times against three centre half’s it was laughable. We set up like we were playing Man City and not Sheff U, very poor from Eddie today and had us at disadvantage from the get go.

Totally agree.

It that is what home games are going to be like then it is going to be a very difficult season.

What should have been an enjoyable afternoon’s football was instead a disappointing non event that had me eagerly waiting for the final whistle.

I thought we would have mixed it up a bit around the hour mark, considering some players aren’t match fit it was an ample time to bring on some fresh legs.

Wilson wasn’t in the game at all today - bring Solanke on earlier.
Billing brilliant but tired but the only option was Surman If like for like swap.

Lacklustre is the word I would use.

I actually felt quite comfortable second half, they looked fairly limited, can’t remember them creating a chance...until that free kick and the keystone cops equaliser.Poor match, two poor, limited sides. We lacked a spark. Thought Billing and Cook did ok. The rest meh.

I actually felt quite comfortable second half, they looked fairly limited, can’t remember them creating a chance...until that free kick and the keystone cops equaliser.Poor match, two poor, limited sides. We lacked a spark. Thought Billing and Cook did ok. The rest meh.

Yep as poor as we were they created nothing and were fortunate with their goal. Still, we should have been more clinical and composed with our breakaways.

I disagree I thought Mepham was horrendous and very shaky. Lerma did alright mostly but he gave the ball away that lead to their goal. Billing prob best of a bad bunch.

Eddies problem today I’d say, wrong formation lack of sub when it’s your first game need to help the team by giving them some Extra legs at the end, if he’s thinking not got the sub to come on and change it eddies fault for picking his bench, and buying the squad. I have to say they did deserve a point, hopefully get we may one day get back to playing are old way and not this clever way that we have tried for the last season and a bit,

;