Sheffield United v AFC Bournemouth - 8 Games To Go

F**k off Parker. We in no way deserved anything at all from that game. We are so f****g one dimensional. All you have to do is stop our combinations out wide and we offer NOTHING. All we do is passively knock the ball around side to side and if we can’t create an overload out wide we just lose it. On the rare occasion we decide to go direct to Dom he is so outnumbered that he stands no chance. I just watched a ninety minute game and what did we actually contribute to it?

We didn’t even defend particularly well. Made school boy mistakes to allow them golden chances.
Nice to see you've taken some time to pen a considered reply and not just launched in with your usual brand of fact free, emotional negativity.

F**k off Parker. We in no way deserved anything at all from that game. We are so f****g one dimensional. All you have to do is stop our combinations out wide and we offer NOTHING. All we do is passively knock the ball around side to side and if we can’t create an overload out wide we just lose it. On the rare occasion we decide to go direct to Dom he is so outnumbered that he stands no chance. I just watched a ninety minute game and what did we actually contribute to it?

We didn’t even defend particularly well. Made school boy mistakes to allow them golden chances.

Lol

A well earned point along with a huge slice of luck regarding the penalty appeal. Seen them given a lot. Onward and upward.

Reactions: rgb

You need to calm down pal and stop thinking we can walk this league. If you are disappointed with a point and clean sheet away at Sheff Utd then I don’t see why. We only got back to Bournemouth early hours of Thursday morning then set off yesterday afternoon again. Look at the bigger picture

Wow !!!

Blimey, I think someone on here needs this 6 day break. What a negative viewpoint on things if you think drawing to Sheff Utd is a bad result. We more than matched them.

We fought hard, very difficult place to go and that's a big point. Our final ball was off today but we got in to good positions. Yes they had the best 3 chances of the game but I think it was pretty even up until the last 10 mins. Needed earlier changes as was crying out for fresh legs.

Move on to Boro...need to come flying out of the blocks then.

You need to calm down pal and stop thinking we can walk this league. If you are disappointed with a point and clean sheet away at Sheff Utd then I don’t see why. We only got back to Bournemouth early hours of Thursday morning then set off yesterday afternoon again. Look at the bigger picture
I don't read his crap anymore, i just page down.

It’s funny I can see a whole bunch of responses to someone “needing a six day break”, needing to “calm down”, however I don’t see anyone really saying anything other than a good point. I can only assume that Waz bet on us to lose and is not happy. Shame, maybe he should go back to the Fulham boards.

;