Shocking tweets

CherryBare

UTC Legend
Some pretty shocking racists tweets aimed at junior, due to him scoring the winner. Actually feel quite shocked that people write this stuff

That really is depressing.

To be fair, Stoke fans are not their Twitter fans but then, equally, they do have a strong record of behaving like utter twunts. Booing players who suffer serious injuries. This just compounds things with something even worse.

No doubt their big cheerleader on this forum will be along to defend them in a minute. For me, they can **************** right off.

They have a habit of talking out of their back passages. I doubt the shared brain cell even comes into action for some of their comments. Lets their club down, even though it's Stoke, poor dears.

I saw the same account posting several times. I hope and assume its just a single $$%%^£$£$ and not an example of their fans in general.

Some pretty shocking racists tweets aimed at junior, due to him scoring the winner. Actually feel quite shocked that people write this stuff

‘Shocking’ really?
Social media is populated by thousands of these dick heads
see the response to the Sainsbury’s Xmas advert for example
and as we live in a country with a blatant racist as prime minister - I am shocked that you are shocked.

Ironically, good to say that nowadays the more this type of abuse happens, the stronger and more unified becomes the response back. Thus, self-defeating.

The stoke forum has people that actually think it was one of our fans.
they even mention that would their fans bother putting the effort and time in to find Stan on social media and then abuse him ffs. It’s as easy as looking his name up but then again for northern muppets maybe that is a step to far

;