So when will the Spurs match be played

It was the only possible slot really.

For reference, the Dutch league have cancelled an entire week of fixtures to help Ajax... I'm not suggesting the PL should go that far, but they should definately play on Saturdays.

Still not right 7.45pm on a Saturday. All because of bully boys Sky and heaven knows what the kick offs will be once Amazon get their dirty hands involved.

5live just announced several changes including AFCB v Spurs on the Saturday. Kick off time to be confirmed.

Sky certainly pushing for 7.45pm as it’s already been changed to that time on my phone calendar which is maintained by Sky.

So, how many games and football fans have been shafted today because of SKY?

Just looked up the fixture list for 4th May on BBC website.

Newcastle have the slot we had on Sky earlier today on their live matches

• AFC Bournemouth 12:30 Tottenham Hotspur
  • West Ham United 15:00 Southampton
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 15:00 Fulham
  • Cardiff City 17:30 Crystal Palace
  • Newcastle United 19:45 Liverpool

4 hours 50 minutes to get to yesterday's match. Spurs at 12.30. Thanks premier league & Sky.

Would be a great spectacle without a crowd. Never mind I shall join the couch fan masses for this one. Might make a home made clapper for the "real feel" experience and confiscate the cap to my bottle of coke. Consolation is that i can get the mrs to frisk me first.

4 hours 50 minutes to get to yesterday's match. Spurs at 12.30. Thanks premier league & Sky.

Would be a great spectacle without a crowd. Never mind I shall join the couch fan masses for this one. Might make a home made clapper for the "real feel" experience and confiscate the cap to my bottle of coke. Consolation is that i can get the mrs to frisk me first.

Great post!

;