So when will the Spurs match be played

Discovered the other day why they remove the caps from bottles at venues, If there was a stampede or evacuation a plastic bottle with no lid will crush when stepped on, whereas with a lid becomes a trip hazard for everyone including the emergency response.
It had always puzzled me anyway. :hmmm:

Discovered the other day why they remove the caps from bottles at venues, If there was a stampede or evacuation a plastic bottle with no lid will crush when stepped on, whereas with a lid becomes a trip hazard for everyone including the emergency response.
It had always puzzled me anyway. :hmmm:

Thought it was due to weight of a full bottle of liquid if throw it at a supporter/player? If no lid, water spills but if water kept in the bottle becomes very heavy and could do more damage.

Thought it was due to weight of a full bottle of liquid if throw it at a supporter/player? If no lid, water spills but if water kept in the bottle becomes very heavy and could do more damage.

I reckon a boiling hot cup of Bovril in your face will hurt more.

I reckon a boiling hot cup of Bovril in your face will hurt more.

Possibly but this suggests face to face combat as opppsed to lobbing several yards. Other threats include using a belt, throwing a coin etc

Anyway that’s what I was told by a steward when the rule first came in.

;