Southampton verdict.

Harry Wilson....gets us our first win in the Solent( now Silent) City.....since we entered the League in 1923 v Swindon...and he only played for 2/3 rds of t' match......berlimey thats inneffectual? Well then im a f#ckin Racoon or a Macaroon cos i sure dunno my football from a Bungarra if thats how things are!

Ineffectual, is perhaps the wrong word...he took his goal well, but was missing most of the game .....as he was last week..imo

You guys at St Marys : Point for the Record;

In 1957 when we scored first v Man Utd in that Cup game....they say you could here the Roar across the English Channel.

The Roar last night for those two 1st half goals ....we could hear it in Cornwall...and that was with loud rap music on in the pub, above the commentary!

Listen in on MOTD tonight .

Ineffectual, is perhaps the wrong word...he took his goal well, but was missing most of the game .....as he was last week..imo

Yeah ..and thats seems the general opinion Ted....but im hoping he will grow into the games more as he settles even if he ends up covering for Brooks or other midfielders on occasions...3 goals already!

For me smith and kelly when fit will be the full backs.solanke for me is useless and woukd sell him asap.overall we have a good squad with depth when all fit.2 good young keepers a strong midfield with strenght and flair in cook and brooks and good forwards in wilson king and fraser .also some promising players like kilkenny .shoukd be looking at top half .
For the love of God i honestly can’t believe what I’m reading here sometimes. Do you know how many games he has started for us in the league? 4. 4 games. And you would sell him. He has definitely been given a fair crack of the whip to prove himself. That’s Without even mentioning that in these games he actually played well in two against Everton and Wolves last season and also in the first half yesterday. But yeh let’s sell him and hope the next guy we buy looks like Messi in the first four games. And then let’s sell him when he doesn’t.

You guys at St Marys : Point for the Record;

In 1957 when we scored first v Man Utd in that Cup game....they say you could here the Roar across the English Channel.

The Roar last night for those two 1st half goals ....we could hear it in Cornwall...and that was with loud rap music on in the pub, above the commentary!

Listen in on MOTD tonight .

I like the cut of your jib young man!

South Western Railways are shite...alternative verdict

Pity the poor sods that had to take the bus from Poole at 0030 after that joke of a journey.
Sorry to hear that. my brother came to the FGR game and got back to Dorchester at 1.30 after getting on at Bournemouth around 22.30. He also went last night. :-(

Sorry to hear that. my brother came to the FGR game and got back to Dorchester at 1.30 after getting on at Bournemouth around 22.30. He also went last night. :-(

The 2227 from Southampton got into Poole at 0030 hrs. At one point it pulled into a siding to let another train over take it. It was packed.

Everyone for Dorchester/ Weymouth were turfed off at Poole and Invited onto one bus that was standing room only. I really felt for them. Not a nice journey.

The 2227 from Southampton got into Poole at 0030 hrs. At one point it pulled into a siding to let another train over take it. It was packed.

Everyone for Dorchester/ Weymouth were turfed off at Poole and Invited onto one bus that was standing room only. I really felt for them. Not a nice journey.

Agree. We were on that train! It was the journey from hell. I also have had to explain some expressions and words to my kid that I could have done with him hearing a bit later in his life!! Although at least he knows what to expect from a mates desperate ex girlfriend when he gets older...

;