Spare Everton tickets

London Cherry

First Team
Good afternoon all.

Unfortunately missed the deadline for Everton tickets for my boy and I. If anyone has any spare, ideally a JC and adult that would be amazing. Alternatively happy to pay two adult. Pm me if any become available. Find it v strange without matches this weekend!

If I don’t have any luck getting tickets can anyone tell me when the return tickets go on sale? Is it it the Thursday or Friday normally?

If I don’t have any luck getting tickets can anyone tell me when the return tickets go on sale? Is it it the Thursday or Friday normally?
It's normally Friday at 11am. I have a ticket but hoping to get one for my son too.

I just gave the ticket office a call to confirm when the returns go on sale because it's Good Friday. They don't know yet! Said it may be Friday at 11am still, but no guarantee. Told me to keep an eye on the club website and social media.

Still tinpot

Does anyone know whether the best way to try and get the tickets in person, online or via the phone? We're heading down South tonight, so I'll be trying to win in this lottery.
You will have more chance of winning the National Lottery 2 week in row than getting a ticket in person on the day. Unless you want to play through the nose for a hospitality ticket.

Does anyone know whether the best way to try and get the tickets in person, online or via the phone? We're heading down South tonight, so I'll be trying to win in this lottery.
I have always bought my returns online, and touch wood, have always got what I wanted.

I would login 10 or 15 minutes before they go on sale, as that way you are earlier in the queue, as you're kept in a waiting room initially.

Once you get in , be quick to get them in your basket! I have also found in the past that it keeps going from sold out, to 1 or 2 tickets available, for up to 3 hours. The latest I've bought a ticket on a Returns day was 2pm - didn't get much work done that day! I can only assume that tickets are put in people's baskets and then not purchased for one reason or another, and take a while to reappear for some reason.

When you go to the re-sale site, make sure you actually log in! For a long time I would visit the site and would see the initial message 'there are no tickets currently available' and thought, well that's crap.

One day I happened to log in and lo and behold, there were tickets available for all sorts of games

You will have more chance of winning the National Lottery 2 week in row than getting a ticket in person on the day. Unless you want to play through the nose for a hospitality ticket.
The last 2 games against Sheffield United and Luton there has been over 100 tickets on sale at the 11am start, nearer 150 for the Sheffield game.
It seems any unsold hospitality seats are sold at the normal ticket price. Both games took a while to sell out.
Obviously you can’t get a ticket as you don’t have any points. Not that you would go anyway.

When you go to the re-sale site, make sure you actually log in! For a long time I would visit the site and would see the initial message 'there are no tickets currently available' and thought, well that's crap.

One day I happened to log in and lo and behold, there were tickets available for all sorts of games
Thanks for this advice, I'd been doing exactly the same and seeing no tickets. There's two tickets there now (in different stands) if people want one,.

I'd feel too guilty to go and leave the 10 year old at home so I'm hanging out for 2 next to each other (which is a long shot).

Can’t believe I’ve been looking for months without doing this properly! Thanks for the advice and good luck to everyone in getting tickets!

Heads up to anyone wanting 2 tickets in NS.

Going to put them on the resale site at 1.30.

Safe standing so could be a head to head battle between R&R and SDD to get them.

Not true. There are very few games where you cant get a ticket. If you really want one, you'll get one.

;