Spare Everton tickets

Not true. There are very few games where you cant get a ticket. If you really want one, you'll get one.
So, just to be clear, If I reasonably turned up an hour and a half before kick off I would be able to purchase a non hospitality ticket without any problems? Somehow, i don't think so.

So, just to be clear, If I reasonably turned up an hour and a half before kick off I would be able to purchase a non hospitality ticket without any problems? Somehow, i don't think so.

Your goalposts are moving faster than my lads in the garden this evening.

He's actually got a point this time as many clubs have touts punting tickets an hour before kick off in my away experience, something I've never noticed at Dean Court.

Can’t believe I’ve been looking for months without doing this properly! Thanks for the advice and good luck to everyone in getting tickets!
Thank you so much for letting me know about this. I had the site on a bookmark but never realised I wasn’t signed in when looking for tickets. Been trying to get tickets all day and have just succeeded with getting two together! I’ll have an excited boy in the morning and it prev the mad rush for tickets at 11!

What is reasonable about arriving at a match for which all available tickets have been sold, expecting to be able to buy a ticket shortly before kick off? Doesn’t make sense.

It is now easy enough to get the home point necessary to have the opportunity to buy returned tickets. Still a bun fight/lottery but far from impossible to get in.

It would appear that R&R is detached from the reality of the situation…

But of course this is just R&R on a wind up having previously bemoaned that it was impossible to get tickets… only having proved it wasn’t. So now he wants pay on the gate with no queues 2 minutes before kick off… with a padded commode so he doesn’t have to leave before the end and miss the winning goal.

If you want a ticket to any game, all you need is one point. You have Cherry Tuesday, the Exchange website, and Returns - if you’re organised you’d be bloody unlucky to miss out on all three opportunities.

Hi all, advice needed.

I logged onto the website to check for returns, It says I've now been put in a waiting room, and that this is there to make sure people are served in the order that they came into the waiting room.

There a no Everton tickets there though - do you know if these will appear, or whether I should keep refreshing at around 11? Or would refreshing lose my place in the queue.

This is not the most intuitive system...

Thanks in advance

It would appear that R&R is detached from the reality of the situation…

But of course this is just R&R on a wind up having previously bemoaned that it was impossible to get tickets… only having proved it wasn’t. So now he wants pay on the gate with no queues 2 minutes before kick off… with a padded commode so he doesn’t have to leave before the end and miss the winning goal.
As I’ve said before. He is not a wind up merchant, he is as you say detached from reality. He lives in a fantasy world that often contradicts himself. He genuinely believes he is brighter than everyone.
My last interaction from him was. ‘ I am breaking diplomatic relations with you’.:wack:

Hi all, advice needed.

I logged onto the website to check for returns, It says I've now been put in a waiting room, and that this is there to make sure people are served in the order that they came into the waiting room.

There a no Everton tickets there though - do you know if these will appear, or whether I should keep refreshing at around 11? Or would refreshing lose my place in the queue.

This is not the most intuitive system...

Thanks in advance
I’ve just logged on. Straight to game showing 3 tickets available. North stand and east stand. Remember at 11am the normal ticket site will have returned tickets on sale. Last two games over a hundred as it sems unsold hospitality are sold as normal seats.

I’ve just logged on. Straight to game showing 3 tickets available. North stand and east stand. Remember at 11am the normal ticket site will have returned tickets on sale. Last two games over a hundred as it sems unsold hospitality are sold as normal seats.
Thanks.

That's how it has been with me for the last day or so, except this time when I've got put into a waiting room. If I leave it says I'll lose my place, but I don't know if I'm waiting in the right place. Aaargh

Edit - I can still see the 3 tickets on the refund site, but I need two together, so waiting for 11am, where I might already be in the queue

I believe it’s two different sites? The one at 11am you need the main proper ticket site, login for the waiting room beforehand.

The resale site is a different site and system.

;