Spare Everton tickets

I believe it’s two different sites? The one at 11am you need the main proper ticket site, login for the waiting room beforehand.

The resale site is a different site and system.
Thanks, I'm in both, do you know if I should be refreshing to pick up the Everton game when released? I've two windows open and refreshing on one and not the other.

Thanks, I'm in both, do you know if I should be refreshing to pick up the Everton game when released? I've two windows open and refreshing on one and not the other.
Having logged in, I just keep clicking between my account details and the tickets/matches tab, until the Returns appear. They won’t appear until 11am or just gone, stick in the waiting room!

I'm not sure what this waiting room is all about but I logged in at 1055, refreshed at 1100, and got 2 tickets in North Stand. Easy peasy.

I think it's luck of the draw - I kept seeing two seats together, and someone had just put them into their basket and they became unavailable.

I've lucked out previously so have to take this one on the chin. We're at the Palace game.

I think it's luck of the draw - I kept seeing two seats together, and someone had just put them into their basket and they became unavailable.

I've lucked out previously so have to take this one on the chin. We're at the Palace game.

I’d try again now, tickets get added back on when baskets aren’t sold and time out.

I just select the best seats available for whatever stand. Mine aren't together but that doesn't bother me, especially as there will no doubt be no shows and we can find different seats on the day that are together.

I have a spare Junior Cherry ticket in the Ted Mac, as my son can’t go now. Can meet at the ground if any one wants it. Have to be over 14 as an unaccompanied child. No charge.

And in case this looks dodgy, I’m in the NS today!

;