Spurs fans in the North Stand.

maybe it's marketed at tourist and spurs fans? I personally don't see the problem with it if it covers a few stadium staff wages then it's a good thing
Will any grannies knitting them get done for copyright or poaching intellectual property...haha...
Football 21st Century style....what a Gas....!

You will find most don't read what you put out. but by all means carry on for those that do.
Yes that's fine by me.....
..and if I thought that any newcomers to the Forum were thinking and asking 'who the f√ck is this obstreperous and obnoxious nutjob..then that might propel me into a veritable and mirthful.ogasm !

This is typical of the pig ignorance of some Bournemouth season holders who buy a season ticket knowing full well they will only attend two thirds of home games. It is just sheer thoughtlessness.
Talking of pig ignorance, the club monitors seat usage and will take action against frequent non usage. That’s the reality and realism of the situation.

Last edited:
We have so many issues trying to get our own fans tickets and yet somehow Spurs get Northstand tickets. My favourite was the guy filming Son the whole match and getting excited every time he got the ball.

Don't get me started on the half and half scarfs.. :censor:

Assume you let him know he wasn't welcome in the home end?

More likely our fans offered to buy them a drink at half time and a lift back to their cars at full time.

There was an official merchandise stand selling half and half scarfs on the north/main corner - never noticed that before. Embarrassing.
We sold half half scarves in the club shop during the first season in prem

Assume you let him know he wasn't welcome in the home end?

More likely our fans offered to buy them a drink at half time and a lift back to their cars at full time.

I punched him in the face and smashed up his camera... :wack:

My issue with away fans being in the stand is more to do with the number of our fans on social media who couldn't get tickets despite having points.

My issue with away fans being in the stand is more to do with the number of our fans on social media who couldn't get tickets despite having points.

Inform a steward if not willing to tell them they're not welcome?

Or just come on here and moan about it?

Just that you seem to feel strongly about them not being in the ground.

The Ted Mac had loads of empty seats, plenty of Spurs. Cherries Tuesday is probably the most misguided tickets process the club has ever seen. Jim's just opened up the club to 500 plus 1 point wonders who he assumes are born and bred cherries fans.

Yet 19 pointers can't get in. That's what he wants however so we'd better get used to it as well as the half and half scarves.

Last edited:

;