Spurs fans in the North Stand.

Wow, is that right, someone selling tickets in either South or North for £300 each for the Chelsea game?!! Perhaps the club need to take a look at it. :eek:
ST holders selling their tickets has been going on for years, you can make decent money over the season. When watching the game on TV they showed 4 S Koreans waiting at the players entrance for the players coach to arrive, My guess is they were tourists and had bought tickets illegally for the game. I know Danes who do it, but for Manure games.
Big clubs you pay more but for smaller clubs the tickets are normally £100 and get cheaper the closer you get to the day of the game.

ST holders selling their tickets has been going on for years, you can make decent money over the season. When watching the game on TV they showed 4 S Koreans waiting at the players entrance for the players coach to arrive, My guess is they were tourists and had bought tickets illegally for the game. I know Danes who do it, but for Manure games.
Big clubs you pay more but for smaller clubs the tickets are normally £100 and get cheaper the closer you get to the day of the game.
I passed 4 guys with Son merch on heading away from the ground after the coach had arrived.

Assumed they hadn't got tickets and just turned up for the arrival?

Did any posters on here ever partake in the traditional Brighton beach end jolly up ( running for your life ) last home game of the season ?

Some people have affiliations with 2 clubs. I know a couple of WHU ST holders in North stand for the WHU game who have also watched AFCB regularly down the years, living locally.
I know who you are referring to and that is not actually strictly true. The bottom line is ST holders shouldn't be given their tickets to away fans. :mad:

This is typical of the pig ignorance of some Bournemouth season holders who buy a season ticket knowing full well they will only attend two thirds of home games. It is just sheer thoughtlessness.
Who the hell are you to decide whether someone who has invested money in buying a ticket doesn't have a good reason for not being there? - the game kicked off early - not convenient for everybody. There was also a rail strike. I know of one who couldn't go because he got asked to work at short notice, and another that is in hospital.

More like pig ignorance from someone who pontificates on all things in the Bournemouth area, despite living in Swindon!

Who the hell are you to decide whether someone who has invested money in buying a ticket doesn't have a good reason for not being there? - the game kicked off early - not convenient for everybody. There was also a rail strike. I know of one who couldn't go because he got asked to work at short notice, and another that is in hospital.

More like pig ignorance from someone who pontificates on all things in the Bournemouth area, despite living in Swindon!
These people should have made their seats available via the club for those hard pressed supporters who cannot get match tickets. So yes, these people who cannot attend for whatever reason are just thoughtless and adopt a me me me attitude and sod everybody else.

You are anti everything on the Echo website particularly anything connected to Bournemouth. Now you are trying to turn this forum into a vehicle for your distorted view of the world. Do you like anthing or anyone I have my doubts?

Why don't you just sod off (with apoligies to everyone for the phrase) and go and play in the middle of a road in Swindon.

Unfortunately we have to put up with him and others....are you listening Brian ? ...who enjoy there twisted comments on here....its part of their enjoyment in their sad lonely lives.

TBF on R&R he has a point that if the club have created an easy to use platform for Season Ticket holders to sell individual matches back to the club enabling genuine fans a chance of attending a game when said ST holder can't make it then they bloody well should.
I am not sure if such an easy to use value for money system exists though.
I certainly have not used it on the odd time I cannot make a game.

TBF on R&R he has a point that if the club have created an easy to use platform for Season Ticket holders to sell individual matches back to the club enabling genuine fans a chance of attending a game when said ST holder can't make it then they bloody well should.
I am not sure if such an easy to use value for money system exists though.
I certainly have not used it on the odd time I cannot make a game.

Unfortunately we have to put up with him and others....are you listening Brian ? ...who enjoy there twisted comments on here....its part of their enjoyment in their sad lonely lives.
Sad ?... Not really...not ever that.. ..just opinionated Online...possibly bad or mischievous ... in that dodgy environment.

I'm known locally, in Real Life, as spirited, gregarious, mirthful and the life and soul of any space I inhabit.

Sad ?... Not really...not ever that.. ..just opinionated Online...possibly bad or mischievous ... in that dodgy environment.

I'm known locally, in Real Life, as spirited, gregarious, mirthful and the life and soul of any space I inhabit.

Well we'll just have to take your word for that.......but I suggest for you're next user name......Walter Mitty...... :thumbup:

;