Spurs v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2 pm

Never a better time to play them - so many top players out plus tiredness. It tips the scales a bit more in our direction but I’d still say Spurs are favourites to win. I’d not be at all surprised if it was a draw now. I think we’ll score and most likely they will too.

Never a better time to play them - so many top players out plus tiredness. It tips the scales a bit more in our direction but I’d still say Spurs are favourites to win. I’d not be at all surprised if it was a draw now. I think we’ll score and most likely they will too.
We are 3/1 to win and 5/1 to win with both teams scoring.

Got to be confident of a positive result for this match. Extra 2 days rest will help us plus their defensive weakness and their preference to attack like Man Utd leaving gaps. However, each prem away game is a tough challenge (even facing ten men at forest) and they have the firepower to get the goals to win. Think they will be fired up after a terrible display at Brighton.

We need to be clinical with our chances as I can seeing them scoring goals. Last 2 games there have been a 3-2 result and could see it happening a third time.

From COWS

Iraola is hoping to have midfielder Lewis Cook available after he suffered a groin injury in the 3-2 win over Nottingham Forest but can’t guarantee if he’ll feature at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

“We are not changing a lot of players at the moment but the one that could recover is Lewis Cook," he continued.

“It could happen, I don’t know though, it’s not a guarantee.

“We have to see if he can train with us ahead of the game.”

Last edited:
Spurs under Ange are very much end to end stuff and give away so many chances I think Dom and semenyo can have a field day. Like to see sinistera given a chance as his pace and trickery vs spurs defense is tasty. I would say spurs are very good at going forward and scoring but with a defense like a colander or maybe a bucket with bottom cut out.
Cherries win 4-3

No Kelly or Kerkez in this one. May get Cook back.

With Aarons seemingly healthy again it'll be interesting to see what AI does with the fullbacks. Will it be Outtarra and Smith again? Will Aarons get back into the lineup? If so, who does he replace?

Pretty important decision as well with Son and Brennan Johnson running down the wings.

I was horrified to learn that we could lose two key players in the gorm of Django and Somenyo in the AFCON Cup for up to a month and so, could be unavailable for a number of key PL fixtures. Does anybody else besides myself see this as bring a major issue at all?

Or will the blind Red Spectacle Brigade suddenly pipe up and state: Oh it will be alright, we will still able to maintain the form that we have been of late regardless.

I was horrified to learn that we could lose two key players in the gorm of Django and Somenyo in the AFCON Cup for up to a month and so, could be unavailable for a number of key PL fixtures. Does anybody else besides myself see this as bring a major issue at all?

Or will the blind Red Spectacle Brigade suddenly pipe up and state: Oh it will be alright, we will still able to maintain the form that we have been of late regardless.
Is that like the left back issue?

Apparently, we are the only team effected by this.

This has been old news for weeks now. The former football scout clearly doesn't follow the game much.

;