Spurs v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2 pm

What rubbish - Cook and Christie have dominated the midfield area today as the radio commentators stated on several occasions. And please remind me how we’ve done since those 3 players have gone off?
What part of “final third“ did you not understand? last I checked the midfield ain’t the final third.

Another great game. Tavernier, Solanke and Semenyo didn't look quite on it today and that made all the difference as we just couldn't quite get the run of the final ball, lots of mis hits and scuffs and Udogie was immense for them before he went off. Shame but I thought the run would end against Luton so very happy to have got the win last week and another crack at Luton who I think we should beat. Definitely outplayed Spurs for 95% of the game but unfortunately they scored 3 goals in the other 5% :grinning:. Is Travers really so much worse than Neto or do we need to spend proper money on a goalkeeper?

I think we were let down by individual mistakes today. Maybe our players were thinking about a New Year already but... Firstly, Neto and then Max Aarons who couldn't keep a straight line w CBs and was way back behind them when we should have Son on offside position. However, overall a pretty good game where the result could go in either way

Thoughts:
1. Scott first choice ahead of Kluivert. With Cook back, Scott can at last play the advanced role.
2. Striker needed: worrying when Solanke down and Semenyo (poor control today) the sub upfront. Window opens in a few hours …Moore out - and recruit.

Thoughts:
1. Scott first choice ahead of Kluivert. With Cook back, Scott can at last play the advanced role.
2. Striker needed: worrying when Solanke down and Semenyo (poor control today) the sub upfront. Window opens in a few hours …Moore out - and recruit.
unless we get a massive bid for Moore surely we are walking a tight rope with spending? unless people leave a loan may be our best bet, if Everton get 10 points deduction for finance we would get 80 points at least and probably would be force to play with only 8 players

;