Spurs v AFC Bournemouth

Good BBC stats at HT - more possession and roughly equally on shots. Seems Stacey is making a decent showing. But yet again not putting we’re away the chances - that’s been going on for weeks. Interesting that Kilkenny’s on the bench ... let’s see him on.

Good first half by the sound of it. Danjuma and Stacey seem to be announcing their arrival as the best shout for their respective positions. Rico also continuing to impress. Not too upset that Rico and Stacey lose the ball occasionally if they are at least contributing to our attacks. Still sounds like we couldn’t hit a cow’s rear end with a banjo when we get the opportunity though. Otherwise we sound like we are pretty good against this “top team” of global superstars.
COYR !!!!
:utc:

Disappointing to concede a L2 standard goal but other than that not bad..... Danjuma looking dangerous... Solankie not so much.

Danjuma has a ton of potential. If we could get him brooks, Lerma and l. Cook playing consistent I like that midfield

Our strikers need to make things happen. It’s not always service. Good strikers make themselves involved.

I’m now offended that we waste two spots for strikers. At this point I would put in 2 of any other position. Whether it’s the mids can’t get them the ball or they are just that bad of form no point in playing them. They can’t get themselves involved so sit them. All of them. Wilson, solanke, king. All of them. They are the reason we are under siege and can’t score.

;