Spurs v AFC Bournemouth

Sounds a good start, Danjuma with a shot that brought a corner.

Stacey’s name mentioned a number of times.

Rico with a shot, parried by keeper.

We need to take one of these chances.

Can anyone vouch that Eddie has the lads practice shooting? Staceys was nice but besides that 90% are yards and yards wide and high.

Why would Lerma pass to solanke who is another in a long line of strikers that won’t play for us and ignore Stacey running wide open

Why would Lerma pass to solanke who is another in a long line of strikers that won’t play for us and ignore Stacey running wide open

The problem with you is you’re too stubborn to look at other aspects. Look at the passes in to him, most have been very awkward and not left him with any options. It’s not Fifa, you can’t pass at dodgy angles which means you have to take a touch.

The problem with you is you’re too stubborn to look at other aspects. Look at the passes in to him, most have been very awkward and not left him with any options. It’s not Fifa, you can’t pass at dodgy angles which means you have to take a touch.

Just as I read this he was running down field with the ball alone let defenders catch up to him tried some weird move, tripped over himself and turned the ball over.

But I’m equally unhappy with all our strikers. Wilson to me has been invisible 95% of the season.

Disappointing to concede a L2 standard goal but other than that not bad..... Danjuma looking dangerous... Solankie not so much.

;