Spurs v AFC Bournemouth

Positive thinking , like oddball from Kelly’s Heroes :)
“ Hey Shminto , why always with the negative waves ? - think we’ll beat Spurs and we will beat Spurs ....it’s a mother beautiful Boxing Day , and we’re gonna beat Spurs “

I sincerely hope that you are right. However, the relentless grip of realism and reality tells me that this is very highly unlikely.

Defeat against Spurs and Man Utd will of course be no disgrace, but one to face up to the reality of the situation.

This is why the Watford game is a must win game.

Yuletidal greetings to you.

Safe travels to everyone heading to the match tomorrow. Thought we acquitted ourselves well in the equivalent match last year, we came away a little disappointed to have lost. We looked solid, got to HT level, even had a great attempt somehow saved by Lloris, should probably have gone in 1 up. Second half fine until the ball ran kindly to Eriksen who finished well. Defoe (I think) had a late chance to level, hit the side netting. It was a decent performance. We’re in better shape this year, Lerma is brilliant. Brooksy could stretch them. So what do you guys think, am I being too optimistic to think a point is achievable? Yes I’m aware they’ve just tonked six past Everton!

Safe travels to everyone heading to the match tomorrow. Thought we acquitted ourselves well in the equivalent match last year, we came away a little disappointed to have lost. We looked solid, got to HT level, even had a great attempt somehow saved by Lloris, should probably have gone in 1 up. Second half fine until the ball ran kindly to Eriksen who finished well. Defoe (I think) had a late chance to level, hit the side netting. It was a decent performance. We’re in better shape this year, Lerma is brilliant. Brooksy could stretch them. So what do you guys think, am I being too optimistic to think a point is achievable? Yes I’m aware they’ve just tonked six past Everton!

Living up to the username there...

I wouldn't say I'm optimistic for this one, but will be happy if we can keep it tight early and scare them on the break like the Chelsea game last week. As long as the effort is there I won't complain, Spurs are on fire at the moment!

I'm hoping we can create a decent atmosphere there tomorrow and keep the noise up even if we go behind, never been an away fan at the new Wembley.

Last time I watched us at Wembley was the extra time loss to Grimsby as a boy!

So what do you guys think, am I being too optimistic to think a point is achievable? Yes I’m aware they’ve just tonked six past Everton!
I always think we can get something - that's why they play the game on the field. Who would have called 4-3 against Liverpool or 3-0 against Chelsea. We were in with a good chance against Man United and Arsenal just a few weeks ago. Will be watching on the TV as usual, rooting on the boys, thick or thin. Cheers to you Hopeful.

Sadly, had to cancel trip today at last minute, due to illness.
Hoping for a positive result for all those travelling up to Wembley.

;