Spurs v AFC Bournemouth

And there's the crux of why you're such an unlikeable creature. You appear to take pleasure in a Bournemouth defeat, you expect some form of congratulations for being a sad joyless man

I really hope this is merely an online "troll" persona, because otherwise I advise you to steer clear of human interaction, you're just not built for it, especially interacting with me

Whatever emotional lift you get when my (not your) football team lose, well that's a little personal high you can enjoy on your own, it really has no place on this forum. Go away, if someone came on here claiming to be a rival fan and revelled in Bournemouth defeats like you did they'd rightly be banned, this isn't the place for it. The delight you take in defeat, the faux superiority you take at the expense of others (call me a nobrain to my face), along with your complete lack of emotional investment in AFC Bournemouth lead me to think that there really is no place on this forum for you

I've tried to grant you every concession I can, but as I said a week or so back, I'm not qualified to deal with your damage. I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't constantly try to drag everyone down to your level. Stop posting, you contribute so little of worth to any discussion you're involved in, only acting to try and upset others having a discussion

Once again you have quoted one sentence from an ongoing discussion with MrTrent and therefore tainting my intent. Mr Trent was implying that I am always wrong with my predictions. The comment you have quoted was in response to that accusation, although sardonic, I suggestes he should congratulate me for being right with three lossed predictions of which were correct.

Now I have explained this I can only assume that you have not bothered reading my discussion with Mr Trent and will continue to take me out of context.

You can't complain about context when you created the very backdrop that your comments are seen against. Sad lonely man looking for Internet attention, well done, you have mine

Once again you have quoted one sentence from an ongoing discussion with MrTrent and therefore tainting my intent. Mr Trent was implying that I am always wrong with my predictions. The comment you have quoted was in response to that accusation, although sardonic, I suggestes he should congratulate me for being right with three lossed predictions of which were correct.

Now I have explained this I can only assume that you have not bothered reading my discussion with Mr Trent and will continue to take me out of context.
I certainly didn't imply that you were ALWAYS wrong with your predictions. I did state though that you gloss over the ones that are wrong.

Anyway, tell about your favourite ground, or player. We can then share ours rather than this "reality" game.

According to xG stats, the goal difference should have been less than 1. https://understat.com/match/9378
That about sums up the game - horrid finishing - and defending - by us.
View attachment 1327

And Spur's biggest chance, the chance that essentially gave them the 1 xG margin, was the fifth goal, when the game was long gone. A truly ridiculous final scoreline that in no way reflects that balance of play or chances created. (And Understat isn't an outlier, other xG models like 538 or Michael Caley's have the scoreline as being a complete travesty of the actual game.)

We've really been very, very unlucky this season against the top sides.

What is hilarious is the fact his Mr Trent has probably been at more matches than any of us across many leagues and more than some record appearance players...and even he would not be daft enough to try and 'be clever' predicting the 'relatively easy' to predict games!
I remember an idiot Plymouth fan predicting Exeter to lose 10-0 at OT in the Fa Cup.....it was 0-0 and only 0-2 in the replay. The Exeter RB even managed to nutmeg Ronado!
Because football is so unpredictable is what keeps us interested!

I certainly didn't imply that you were ALWAYS wrong with your predictions. I did state though that you gloss over the ones that are wrong.

Anyway, tell about your favourite ground, or player. We can then share ours rather than this "reality" game.

I will share this occurrence with you.

In fairness, I do not have a favourite ground as thay are all like goldfish bowls these days with no character.

I assess grounds by how one is treated reagrdless of division a club might be in. Last season I was sent to Michaelover Town to do a progress report on two youth players that were on loan there. On arrival I was told I had a specific parking space. The fellow in charge of the car park offered to get this coach moved as it was parked in my allocated slot. I told him not to bother as I was not to bothered where I parked. The fellow was very insistant and had the coach moved. All very unnessessary I thought but I let it go. On entering the ground I was offered refreshments consisting of very tasty Derbyshire 'hot-pot' of which I hade never heard of (this was before kick off). At half time I was offered as much tea or Coffee (with cup and saucer) as I could drink along with a generous portion of hot wholesome soup and sausage rolls etc. As a matter of ethics I poliltely turned most of this down as I felt guilty as I was not there for their benefit. The club directors were bending over backwards to make sure I was well looked after along with all the other assessors who were there.

The moral of this story is that Michaelover Town is a non league club in the lower depths of non-League football with very little money and on a shoestring budget, yet they were prepared to give hospitality that was second to none. A few days later I went to Mansfield Town (football League Club) and had to produce my club scouts ticket stub before I could redeem it for a sloppy half cold cup of tea out of an urn and into a plastic cup (at half time only). I thought this is just so typical.

Can I guess that the two youth players were useless and should be dropped? and If Michaelover Town get promoted to the Prem, not to bother as they will probably lose sometimes to Man Utd?

In fairness, I do not have a favourite ground as thay are all like goldfish bowls these days with no character.

I assess grounds by how one is treated reagrdless of division a club might be in. Last season I was sent to Michaelover Town to do a progress report on two youth players that were on loan there. On arrival I was told I had a specific parking space. The fellow in charge of the car park offered to get this coach moved as it was parked in my allocated slot. I told him not to bother as I was not to bothered where I parked. The fellow was very insistant and had the coach moved. All very unnessessary I thought but I let it go. On entering the ground I was offered refreshments consisting of very tasty Derbyshire 'hot-pot' of which I hade never heard of (this was before kick off). At half time I was offered as much tea or Coffee (with cup and saucer) as I could drink along with a generous portion of hot wholesome soup and sausage rolls etc. As a matter of ethics I poliltely turned most of this down as I felt guilty as I was not there for their benefit. The club directors were bending over backwards to make sure I was well looked after along with all the other assessors who were there.

The moral of this story is that Michaelover Town is a non league club in the lower depths of non-League football with very little money and on a shoestring budget, yet they were prepared to give hospitality that was second to none. A few days later I went to Mansfield Town (football League Club) and had to produce my club scouts ticket stub before I could redeem it for a sloppy half cold cup of tea out of an urn and into a plastic cup (at half time only). I thought this is just so typical.

I nodded off on the second sentence

I found yesterday’s game embarrassing to watch and felt very disappointed at the outcome. Considering how much money these players get, they should hold their heads in shame in putting in such a shabolic performance. Many times this season have we witnessed poor finishing in the final third and defensive mistakes gifting goals to the opposition. Whilst accepting that injuries to key players has definitely affected our performances EH needs to freshen up the squad in the January window.

Thank you for sharing.

;