Squad numbers

View attachment 3960

I’m no Watford fan, and I’m assuming they’ll have some departures, but f*** me is this a good Championship squad on paper.

If they end up keeping players like Foster, Deulofeu, Deeney, etc, I’m going to be jealous and a bit miffed that we had a bit of a mini fire sale.

Don’t remember them signing their number 28 but he could score some goals in this league

So correct me. We've lost Fraser, Surman, Francis, Ake, Ramsdale, Wilson with Daniels and King TBD and brought no one in, unless you count Arter.

The team is going to pick itself
Don’t worry

Apparently we’ve got far and away the best squad in this division and should walk the league

Yes, unfortunately the irononawaller had to be let go.
Damn you Fraser, damn you !!!
If Stanislas has to do his own shirt, expect him to be out with a complicated stress fracture of his humerus for at least half a season !

Kris Temple on Twitter has stated that the number one shirt shouldn't be assumed it will belong to the first choice keeper. Maybe as we were apparently serious about Dillon Phillips, if he came in [ or another keeper ], they would be taking number one, as Bego made his way out?

;