ST Price Freeze

Oakdale

Star Player
For those of us fortunate enough, what are our predictions on prices for our new season tickets? I would like to see the price unchanged but think I may be a tad optimistic.

Absolutely no question that prices should remain the same. With the millions coming in through the PL why should there be an increase! The actual football aside how has my matchday experience been improved to justify an increase ! Greed is the only answer for a price increase!

Please report to the club shop to claim your prize .......for the first post on season tickets for next season

I don't see the point unless they want to punish us or something. A 10% rise in ticket prices would increase the club's income by 0.01% (guess) due to the huge tv and sponsorship deals.

Every other club will freeze prices again. Anything else would be a PR disaster.

Hardly fitting the media impression of us if we go against the grain.

I thought if you had one in the last Championship season this one cost the same. So maybe I only mean frozen to renew rather than to buy, but if you're a first time buyer then price being the same as last year is irrelevant surely. All that said I could be completely wrong

I thought if you had one in the last Championship season this one cost the same. So maybe I only mean frozen to renew rather than to buy, but if you're a first time buyer then price being the same as last year is irrelevant surely. All that said I could be completely wrong

First season in the PL they went up. 2016-17 & 2017-18 frozen.

From Vitals.

AFC Bournemouth season ticket holders can expect a pro-rata price increase of around 40% around Dean Court, with adult prices in the North Stand increasing from £480 for 23 Championship matches to £550 for 19 Premier League games.

In the Main Stand Outer prices are increasing from £545 to £625 and in the centre prices go up from £660 to £760.

Executive prices jump from £820 to £950.

In the East Stand Outer prices will increase from £505 to £580, whilst in the centre block prices increase from £570 to £655.

https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/cherries-announce-season-ticket-prices-for-15-16/

Last edited:
First season in the PL they went up. 2016-17 & 2017-18 frozen.

From Vitals.

AFC Bournemouth season ticket holders can expect a pro-rata price increase of around 40% around Dean Court, with adult prices in the North Stand increasing from £480 for 23 Championship matches to £550 for 19 Premier League games.

In the Main Stand Outer prices are increasing from £545 to £625 and in the centre prices go up from £660 to £760.

Executive prices jump from £820 to £950.

In the East Stand Outer prices will increase from £505 to £580, whilst in the centre block prices increase from £570 to £655.
Add the link Billy!

;