ST Price Freeze

If an ST is not renewed then the seat will be made available for purchase on a match by match basis.

I was put on a "waiting list" for a season ticket for me and the little one. To give you an idea, he was 3 when we won promotion so far too young. There really was no point the club are as stated above making tickets not renewed on a match by match basis. Yet the little one wants to go every week now.

After going to the Junior Cherries event today with him where he had a great time, there were tons of kids there whom I am guessing are in a similar boat. If there was ever a need for a new stadium, 80 kids for 3 age groups = 240 is your answer

No new season tickets have been sold since mid way through the championship season.

I was added to a list by the ticket office. Did this before the Everton game I believe, but may have been a little later but I was definitely added. Thing is I have the points, however considering his age the little one doesn't. Probably the same for 99% of Junior Cherries as well I bet.

Bloody annoying they only tell me now that there will be none. I'm hoping they may release a few and we will get our chance but not holding out much hope.

Know so many who work all hours god send like I do who were there when the attendance was lucky to be 6000, who now have to do anything they can to get a ticket. I've been to about 14 games this season but I would rather not have the lottery of getting a ticket each match at the last minute with a disappointed little one on my hands

Thanks for the replies - biggest regret not getting season tickets for my son and I when we went up to the Championship.

Fallen right down the ladder now I’m an Exile.

Guess I’ll wait for the new stadium and hopefully they offer a decent number of new season ticket opportunities.

Being a life long supporter 50+ years, now living in Kenya, it would be nice to be able to get a ticket for a match when i return home to visit.

;