Steve Cook

Very well deserved. Great bloke. Just noticed that QPR are playing Leeds live on Sky tonight.

Be rather good if Cookie came up with another Friday night Championship goal like this

I know that was an outrageous goal from Cookie but just look how chuffed his team mates are for him... I think that says a lot.

First to give him a hug? Smudger Smith! That just shows how long Smith has been performing at the top level.

I know we are supposed to be moving on to bigger and better things (I'll save my verdict until we see a new stadium in KP with a proper 20k plus capacity), but... I love that team we had back then. It was just an attitude of we'll score more goals than you :cup:

I know that was an outrageous goal from Cookie but just look how chuffed his team mates are for him... I think that says a lot.

First to give him a hug? Smudger Smith! That just shows how long Smith has been performing at the top level.

I know we are supposed to be moving on to bigger and better things (I'll save my verdict until we see a new stadium in KP with a proper 20k plus capacity), but... I love that team we had back then. It was just an attitude of we'll score more goals than you :cup:
Along with the Chelsea match, I have watched this so many times!

For me Steve Cook is a Cherries Legend on a par with McDougall, if such a thing can be considered...if only by commitment !
....and a pure God of the English Championship for several clubs !

Last edited:

;