Still favourites to finish bottom

The new Brighton manager after having to leave the Ukraine was available to start straight away and no other club involved.

Whereas the Norwegian Kjetil Knutsen is attached to another club, plus as were others been linked with them.
I see him and all his staff need work permits.

I am not a betting man David, but I can perfectly see how this could pan out. Plus, it’s Brighton. I think I would like to put some money on it.

Given that I don’t bet and have no accounts with anyone, can anyone suggest how best to do so. On the lines of “your first bet free” or “double the odds on your first bet” and so on.
A bookmaker?

I am not a betting man David, but I can perfectly see how this could pan out. Plus, it’s Brighton. I think I would like to put some money on it.

Given that I don’t bet and have no accounts with anyone, can anyone suggest how best to do so. On the lines of “your first bet free” or “double the odds on your first bet” and so on.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials

40/1 on Hove to fall through the trapdoor.
A bit annoying as I took 33/1

A bookmaker?
Thanks - scrolling through I have found various offers which is exactly what I wanted. Just need to check the small print!
Unless you want to stake a lot of money, you will possibly beat the bookies deals by goint to Betfair. Using "exchange" you are betting against other punters and you can lay your bet and become the bookie for others.

If the odds change you can cash out and either limityour losses or bank your profit early (or let it run to the conclusion). Minimum stake is £1.

Here is the link to relegation odds. BLUE=BET PINK=LAY
Knock a point off to get the odds! So 36 is 35/1 because stake is included in 36.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.199545841

Roger - scrub this idea - Betfair is miles off the bookies on this market!!!

169/1 for Chelsea to be relegated on Betfair and 500/1 or more elsewhere!

There is clearly a lot of scope for LAYING Brighton on Betfair , and getting better odds from a bookie!!! But LAY first - it might not be taken - in fact it should never be taken - but there are folks like me around who don't know the facts :O(

Last edited:
Often thought about joining Betfair but even though I consider myself good with maths I need a bit more tuition in precisely how it all works in practice.

;