ST’s - average 9.7% increase

I wonder what the annual ST drop-out rate is ? If we had, say, 8000 ST holders in August 2015, how many do we have now ? An annual wastage rate of, say, 5% ? Guess that would mean we have maybe somewhere around 5500 now ?

I gave mine up a couple of seasons back, guess there must be plenty of others, not to mention all those that have passed away since then.

I suppose the upside is that there are plenty more tickets available on a game by game basis which means that we have been able to get a few thousand new faces in during our golden era.
As a rule of thumb they work on about 10%, I'm told. Obviously more than that after a bad year, less after a good year, but however good a year you have there will always be people who become too old or unwell, or die, or can't afford, or move away.

A situation like yours where it's been sold out for some time is of course more likely to encourage people to hold on to their tickets if they can.

As a rule of thumb they work on about 10%, I'm told. Obviously more than that after a bad year, less after a good year, but however good a year you have there will always be people who become too old or unwell, or die, or can't afford, or move away.

A situation like yours where it's been sold out for some time is of course more likely to encourage people to hold on to their tickets if they can.
10% natural annual wastage sounds about right to me.

;