“Summer” transfer window 2020

£15 big boys for Brooksy, Callum, Josh K and Jeff, plus the £40M for (#ledge) Nat Ake brings in a cool £100M.
If that's not enough to clear any debts, a nice PL legacy, then someone high up needs to answer some serious questions.

There's no way we're selling Brooks for £15m.

I get Josh might end up leaving cut price with twelve months left on his deal. We may even sell Wilson cheap given his salary.

Brooks has a contract until 2023, isn't in the 'must desperately get off the wage bill' category and reportedly has interest from a number of clubs. So if someone wants him they're going to have to pay close to full value, even given the state of football at the moment.

The Ake move happening early relieves some of the financial pressure so we can play hardball in his case.

How much would you say?
Transfers are done on a need basis. Do we need to sell? Only the club truly knows that. If financially we need to sell then that automatically lowers the price. I'd argue that Brooks isn't a player that we need to sell. Therefore his price should remain high with his ability. Anything south of £25,000,000 shouldn't even be considered.

I'm my opinion we should be building a team around Brooks. He is the key to us getting back in the Premier League along with Solanke. I think he will atleast give us 1 season.

If it were solely up to the club I wouldn’t sell Brooks unless presented with an offer we couldn’t refuse. With that being said, the player does have some say in the matter. If a premier league club that he’s interested in came calling we’d have to at least engage. Especially considering the Fraser mess over the last year.

;