Sunderland till I die

Grumpy G

Fans' Favourite
Haven’t seen a thread on this.

If you haven’t already seen this (on Netflix) I can highly recommend this - pure comedy gold.

From the overbearing, egotistical but totally hopeless CEO through the rather nice but obviously very limited manager and the shambolic dysfunctional players to the most deluded and self-entitled set of fans I think I’ve ever seen, it’s a complete hoot.

Tell you what their version of Brent Gullet must have writers cramp.

Makes the QPR depicted in “The Plan” look a model of probity, those of a certain age will remember Jon Sittons red ears in Orient for a Fiver - this is even funnier I think.

I can’t believe it’s been produced by a group of alleged supporters.

Just finished watching it. As I said to my son, it was calamitous.

I did feel sorry for Chris Colman and Martin Bain though, but not really for the owners or the supporters, who were just an oafish bunch of idiots.

:utc:

Just finished watching it. As I said to my son, it was calamitous.

I did feel sorry for Chris Colman and Martin Bain though, but not really for the owners or the supporters, who were just an oafish bunch of idiots.

:utc:

Coleman was just what the club needed. He was prepared to stay on.

Very enjoyable series though and they are filming season 2 at the moment with close access to the new owners.

Coleman was just what the club needed. He was prepared to stay on.

Very enjoyable series though and they are filming season 2 at the moment with close access to the new owners.

Ah...Stewart Donald...the man who wanted to take Eastleigh into the Football League but then dropped them like a stone when the chance came along to buy Sunderland.

Felt sorry for the lady that worked in the kitchen and the old guy on the door but as my Dad was born north of the Tyne, I did have a small chuckle when they got relegated.

Ah...Stewart Donald...the man who wanted to take Eastleigh into the Football League but then dropped them like a stone when the chance came along to buy Sunderland.

Felt sorry for the lady that worked in the kitchen and the old guy on the door but as my Dad was born north of the Tyne, I did have a small chuckle when they got relegated.

FFS NO SPOILERS !!!!

;