Supporter Numbers

Sorry to be boring but the original numbering, i'e the first 1,000 is are in alphabetical order.

They are the people who had STs when the original database was put in.

Hence Corfe Red being a very low number as his surname begins with B and Red Harry and myself, both H are in the 300's

I'd suggest Punkrockcherry has a surname some where around P to T?

Although I could be wrong.

Anyone who is under 1.,000 is proper hardcore, and should be given privileges that are unobtainable to the masses.

thanks KBG. So Aaron Aardvark is possibly supporter No. 1 I guess.

Do I recall something about the original database being a supporter administered thing where volunteers entered all the data? or am I mixing memories?

You're right though. It's a proper badge of honour.

We have three tickets in our house Husband; 2000's mine; 22,000's and sons 20,000's No rhyme nor reason.

edit - before anyone mentions it, we all have the same surname beginning with C

So you're suggesting that Punkrockcherry's real name is Cherry Punkrock?

While we're on the subject, I've always thought your surname of 0102 a little strange; is your father an obsolete telephone dialling code

No, I think he's called Percival Punkrockcherry, one of the Piddle Trenthide Punkrockcherrys. I knew his father, Phineas.

As for mine, it's pure laziness. When I first set it up god knows how many years ago on an early incarnation of interweb football bantz Adam1 was taken so I just went for my birthday. Never had so much as a card from any of you ignorant fuckers, though, despite the hint......

;