Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth - 4 Games To Go

Used to be exciting when we were 3-0 down against Liverpool, and the big teams.

We were 3-0 down against Swansea and it was still exciting.

Exciting to follow this team, even more so now.

We all get excited and frustrated Match Day and post rubbish.

What we saw today/yesterday, whatever the time zone, was a bloody good game.

Showed fight, Brady looked good, Moore looked very good, some fight.

Dull is what we don't want, and we don't have it.

Two points dropped. Parkers f*cking about in the first half cost us
It was three earlier.

got home about 130 and catching up on the comments on this thread.

the first half was very poor but we were creating chances. The fans at the game stuck with them and even at 3-0 you could really feel the energy coming from behind the goal.
So home happy and now seeing that Christie is shite according to Neil Dawson who also managed to get his regular dig in about Blake etc. this is the same guy who said Eddie Howe wouldn’t succeed with his mates around him. Perhaps if we’d booed them off they might have scored four.

we may blow this, but I don’t agree with waz who think our recruitment policy has been dreadful. I mean he’s been supporting different opposition teams since about Christmas so what the **************** does he now.

looking forward to Blackburn instead of having to suffer some of the negative pricks on here.

last away game hopefully so we’ll get behind them, and then we’ll beat Forest at home.

It was three earlier.

the first half was very poor but we were creating chances. The fans at the game stuck with them and even at 3-0 you could really feel the energy coming from behind the goal.
So home happy and now seeing that Christie is shite according to Neil Dawson who also managed to get his regular dig in about Blake etc. this is the same guy who said Eddie Howe wouldn’t succeed with his mates around him. Perhaps if we’d booed them off they might have scored four.

we may blow this, but I don’t agree with waz who think our recruitment policy has been dreadful. I mean he’s been supporting different opposition teams since about Christmas so what the **************** does he now.

looking forward to Blackburn instead of having to suffer some of the negative pricks on here.

last away game hopefully so we’ll get behind them, and then we’ll beat Forest at home.

Fair play for going international Rob.

Did you change your money to Euros across the border.

Long way to travel....... true fan.

Just love watching them despite all the frustrations! However anyone chooses to support the mighty AFCB is great.

Agree in principle but I just can't get on with the gloating reactionary type of 'support' that whinges endlessly when things don't go our way and carries on like AFCB are not worthy of their 'support' as if their 'support' is anything other than dreadful.

It was three earlier.

First game Ive attended for God knows how long for me. Fallen out of love with football because of VAR/ the pandemic/ starting to play again myself on Saturdays. But really impressed with our support- stuck with the team throughout, even when 3 down.
Cant understand the 'players dont care' opinion- they make mistakes , sure and the tactics are questionable but I don't see a lack of effort like we did from King, wee Turd and various others

Used to be exciting when we were 3-0 down against Liverpool, and the big teams.

We were 3-0 down against Swansea and it was still exciting.

Exciting to follow this team, even more so now.

We all get excited and frustrated Match Day and post rubbish.

What we saw today/yesterday, whatever the time zone, was a bloody good game.

Showed fight, Brady looked good, Moore looked very good, some fight.

Dull is what we don't want, and we don't have it.

Couldn't agree more. Was a great game for entertainment, edge of your seat stuff. Stakes were high, rampaging forwards second half.Proper entertainment that was.

It was three earlier.

I understand the sentiment Rob, but are you honestly saying that during the game yesterday that no one said anything negative about the team or the players. Neither yourself or anyone around you? This thread contains the feeling of fans during the match and we all felt it last night. Its one this singing and cheering which we all do, its another to expect no negative comments when a team gifts 3 goals in a must win match.

Was listening to the game on Solent and Kris said at one point one if not two players went into the stand to retrieve the ball. Shows how keen our lads were to get on with the game.

Also saw this on Swansea fans forum.

Clever clever Bournemouth fans tonight, getting our lot singing stuff like ‘England’s full of s**t’ etc, massive motivation for the English club, and, double whammy, demotivating for our English players. Got them a point and could have been all three.

I know they were the opposition, but thought Piroe took his goals well and with pace, their third was wasn’t bad either, gave Travers no chance high up into the top of the net.

Then the fight back, worth a watch.

https://www.skysports.com/football/swansea-city-vs-bournemouth/447739

I don't think any goal from a tight angle that goes in at the near post could be said to be unsavable. Travers has had a great year and saved us loads of points, not so much in the last two games though.

I understand the sentiment Rob, but are you honestly saying that during the game yesterday that no one said anything negative about the team or the players. Neither yourself or anyone around you? This thread contains the feeling of fans during the match and we all felt it last night. Its one this singing and cheering which we all do, its another to expect no negative comments when a team gifts 3 goals in a must win match.
I said at the time that it was poor, and have done at other times. What i didn't do was extrapolate that to become "we are ****************", "Christie is ****************" or "Parker must go". Thats the sort of thing to which I'm referring.

Its one thing to take a snapshot of the emotions of football fans, highs and lows.

But it doesn’t have to swing from one extreme to the next from week to week.

Just like it’s wrong to say that Parker is the second coming whilst we’re winning and that everything around the club is rosey to Parker needs to be sacked as do the whole board and tea ladies when we’re losing.

and to add, I understand that Forest fan Dick-by-name gloating, because its what (stupid) fans do, and he hasn't had much to cheer about since Clough left.

;